Elite indicators :) - page 1140

mladen:

thefxpros

It can be made, but I doubt that the moving average would be effective that way. Will check anyway

owh thank u, so kind!

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the v lines at slope.

stepma_emad__lines.ex4

Dear Mrtools

There is a problem in MTF option of this version (StepMA emad + lines.ex4), the PC stop responding, please fix the problem. However the version without lines (StepMA emad.ex4) is working in proper way.

Also I hope if it is possible to add the vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

Thanks

talaate:

Dear Mrtools

There is a problem in MTF option of this version (StepMA emad + lines.ex4), the PC stop responding, please fix the problem. However the version without lines (StepMA emad.ex4) is working in proper way.

Also I hope if it is possible to add the vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

Thanks

Talaat E, man i buggered up the mtf on that version badly Anyway try this version.

stepma_emad__lines_1_01.ex4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_196776_1455577678891_677[/ATTACH]

mrtools:

Talaat E, man i buggered up the mtf on that version badly Anyway try this version.

stepma_emad__lines_1_01.ex4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_196776_1455577678891_677[/ATTACH]

Hi My friend Mrtools

It is ok, you are doing really very great work most appreciated from all TSD subscribers.

Please if the second favour is possible I appreciate about vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

By the way the new StepMA emad + lines 1_01.ex4 is working fine and great

Thanks

talaate:

Hi My friend Mrtools

It is ok, you are doing really very great work most appreciated from all TSD subscribers.

Please if the second favour is possible I appreciate about vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

By the way the new StepMA emad + lines 1_01.ex4 is working fine and great

Thanks

Talaat E, will do the lines on the histo version later.

mrtools:
Talaat E, will do the lines on the histo version later.

Many Thanks Mrtools

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Please make it work with alerts the below indicator. Thanks & Regards

Files:

giril:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools Please make it work with alerts the below indicator. Thanks & Regards

Giril, would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled.

pls in our form where can i find this type of indi???

Files:
mladen.png  9 kb

mladen:
TM smoothed rsi 1.01

mandagozu81

Here you go You can set up to 8 levels. If a level is <= 0 then that level will be ignored (so you control if alert will be raised with its value, not buy true-false). You can choose to have the alerts on slope or alerts on levels crosses (all in all 18 possible kinds of alerts can be raised). Here s how it looks like now (with those 8 levels set up) :

Hi Mladen or Mrtools, could you please update this indicator to nmc plus all the alerts and arrows?

Thanks so much

Reason: