Elite indicators :) - page 1140

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
Mladen Is it possible to code a seperate multi time frame(M30-M60-H4-D1) dashboard showing when the volatility level above of 3?

nevar

It can be done

In the mean time, here is this version with some changes : volatility_ratio_-_stepped_1.mq4

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio

Mladen, could you please make the composite moving average the same way you made composite stochastic? I searched for it but nothing found. Is it possible to make it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
Mladen, could you please make the composite moving average the same way you made composite stochastic? I searched for it but nothing found. Is it possible to make it?

thefxpros

It can be made, but I doubt that the moving average would be effective that way. Will check anyway

mladen:

thefxpros

It can be made, but I doubt that the moving average would be effective that way. Will check anyway

owh thank u, so kind!

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the v lines at slope.

stepma_emad__lines.ex4

Dear Mrtools

There is a problem in MTF option of this version (StepMA emad + lines.ex4), the PC stop responding, please fix the problem. However the version without lines (StepMA emad.ex4) is working in proper way.

Also I hope if it is possible to add the vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:

Dear Mrtools

There is a problem in MTF option of this version (StepMA emad + lines.ex4), the PC stop responding, please fix the problem. However the version without lines (StepMA emad.ex4) is working in proper way.

Also I hope if it is possible to add the vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

Thanks

Talaat E, man i buggered up the mtf on that version badly Anyway try this version.

stepma_emad__lines_1_01.ex4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_196776_1455577678891_677[/ATTACH]

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

Talaat E, man i buggered up the mtf on that version badly Anyway try this version.

stepma_emad__lines_1_01.ex4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_196776_1455577678891_677[/ATTACH]

Hi My friend Mrtools

It is ok, you are doing really very great work most appreciated from all TSD subscribers.

Please if the second favour is possible I appreciate about vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

By the way the new StepMA emad + lines 1_01.ex4 is working fine and great

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:

Hi My friend Mrtools

It is ok, you are doing really very great work most appreciated from all TSD subscribers.

Please if the second favour is possible I appreciate about vertical lines option (with lines on first bar option) to the histogram version StepMA emad histo.ex4

By the way the new StepMA emad + lines 1_01.ex4 is working fine and great

Thanks

Talaat E, will do the lines on the histo version later.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaat E, will do the lines on the histo version later.

Many Thanks Mrtools

giriprasad
giriprasad  

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Please make it work with alerts the below indicator. Thanks & Regards

Files: