Elite indicators :) - page 1138

mntiwana:

brother if you do a little try to search by your self,you can have every thing easily,here is MLADENs histo ver of that.

regards

thanks brother, but i asked fix not histo version

FxStarter:

can you please look again

its still different

Which versions are you comparing?

Newest version of step ma averages is not the same as the versions before - you can not compare newest version of step ma averages histo with older versio0ns of step ma averages

mladen:

Here is a version of that same version 4_1 with some additions and some fixes : stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

Hy,

would a histogramm version be possible?

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hy,

would a histogramm version be possible?

Thx.

D.

Here is the histogram version too : stepma_averages_4_11_histo.ex4

mladen:

Here is the histogram version too : stepma_averages_4_11_histo.ex4

Thank you.

D.

mladen:

Here is a version of that same version 4_1 with some additions and some fixes : stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

can you please look again

Two same steps ver 4.11 and only difference is price.

green line have CLOSE price and Blue have Weighted price and what a difference

on 5M they look like brothers, but on 1M like strangers

Files:

mladen:

Which versions are you comparing?

Newest version of step ma averages is not the same as the versions before - you can not compare newest version of step ma averages histo with older versio0ns of step ma averages

I compared old and new, but now i compare same averages

it doesnt look right

i updated my previous post picture

FxStarter:

it doesnt look right

FxStarter

As I told : the old and the new can not be compared (the step size in the new versions is different from the old versions). So, if you compare the two, compare those that are using same step calculation methods. It is explained in the post where the new version was posted why is it so

double post ,deleted

FxStarter:

it doesnt look right

FxStarter,

as MLADEN told and cleared,try to test and check carefully and accordingly,just create confusing not useful,here i tried a bit,with the two instances of new 4_11 every thing/parameters are same,one with price close and the second with price weighted,only i add +1 shift in one for too see able that there are two instances,other wise they were hiding each other and looking only one. and in the blue circle you can see some difference because of two different prices.

regards

Files:
1_13.png  37 kb
Reason: