Elite indicators :) - page 1144

nevar
nevar  
mntiwana:
ok,will be obey,what dont make you sense,over look that and forget for ever.every one is not so expert in expressing and in understanding here,:) and also not every post useful and important to read,except moderators posts.

yes please try to post less

mntiwana
mntiwana  
nevar:
yes please try to post less

posts wise or words wise,:)

nevar
nevar  

posts wise

nevar
nevar  
mladen:

nevar

Here is the volatility ratio dashboard : volatility_ratio_-_dasboard.mq4

Mladen,

How does the red dot establish?I mean for example : USDCHF pair on H1 timeframe 11 bars ago volatility ratio was above 3 but dashboard is still coloured.Also is it possible have one without the multipair choice?Just on each pair instead of multipair.

Files:
dashboard.png 25 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen,

How does the red dot establish?I mean for example : USDCHF pair on H1 timeframe 11 bars ago volatility ratio was above 3 but dashboard is still coloured.Also is it possible have one without the multipair choice?Just on each pair instead of multipair.

nevar

If you wish to eliminate the red dot, set the level to check down parameter to 0 (that is an addition to your request : instead of checking just a level 3 cross up, this indicator can check if the value is bellow the "down" level)

As of single symbol : yes, need to do some chopping in the code, but it can be done. Will make it later

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen,

nevar

Here is a chopped version that works with the current symbol only on a main chart : volatility_ratio_-_single_dasboard.mq4

wojek
wojek  

Mntiwana, could you please attach the indicators ocn nma from your post #11327? I can't find them. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page756

aitosin
aitosin  
mladen:

aitosin

The search is going to be fixed as well as the list of attachments

mladen

Do you remember this post?

I'm afraid that it never will be done.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
aitosin:

mladen

Do you remember this post?

I'm afraid that it never will be done.

I do remember,that post and as I am told (since it is well known by now that it is not me that is the owner of TSD but metatrader) changes are being made as we speak and beta site is already being tested. As soon as that beta site is finished and approved the site will be migrated to the changed web design and interface

nevar
nevar  
mladen:

nevar

Here is a chopped version that works with the current symbol only on a main chart : volatility_ratio_-_single_dasboard.mq4

Thank you Mladen.