Elite indicators :) - page 1144

nevar:

Mladen,

How does the red dot establish?I mean for example : USDCHF pair on H1 timeframe 11 bars ago volatility ratio was above 3 but dashboard is still coloured.Also is it possible have one without the multipair choice?Just on each pair instead of multipair.

nevar

If you wish to eliminate the red dot, set the level to check down parameter to 0 (that is an addition to your request : instead of checking just a level 3 cross up, this indicator can check if the value is bellow the "down" level)

As of single symbol : yes, need to do some chopping in the code, but it can be done. Will make it later

posts wise

nevar:

Mladen,

How does the red dot establish?I mean for example : USDCHF pair on H1 timeframe 11 bars ago volatility ratio was above 3 but dashboard is still coloured.Also is it possible have one without the multipair choice?Just on each pair instead of multipair.

nevar

Here is a chopped version that works with the current symbol only on a main chart : volatility_ratio_-_single_dasboard.mq4

Mntiwana, could you please attach the indicators ocn nma from your post #11327? I can't find them. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page756

mladen:

aitosin

The search is going to be fixed as well as the list of attachments

mladen

Do you remember this post?

I'm afraid that it never will be done.

aitosin:

mladen

Do you remember this post?

I'm afraid that it never will be done.

I do remember,that post and as I am told (since it is well known by now that it is not me that is the owner of TSD but metatrader) changes are being made as we speak and beta site is already being tested. As soon as that beta site is finished and approved the site will be migrated to the changed web design and interface

mladen:

nevar

Here is a chopped version that works with the current symbol only on a main chart : volatility_ratio_-_single_dasboard.mq4

Thank you Mladen.

mladen:
I do remember,that post and as I am told (since it is well known by now that it is not me that is the owner of TSD but metatrader) changes are being made as we speak and beta site is already being tested. As soon as that beta site is finished and approved the site will be migrated to the changed web design and interface

Thanks

I'm glad that things are going well.

here is a fuzzy logic indicator sample in mql4 ,a new concept for indicators in mql4 language:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2195

Fuzzy Logic is indeed very awesome, but you need something that works. Have you experience with that indicator from the article? My Russian is so bad.

Reason: