Elite indicators :) - page 1141

TRADERSM:
pls in our form where can i find this type of indi???

TRADERSM

100s of those posted at this tread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 among others

Jozy:

Hi Mladen or Mrtools, could you please update this indicator to nmc plus all the alerts and arrows?

Thanks so much

Jozy

Here is the upgraded version : tm_smoothed_rsi_1.02.mq4

Files:

mladen:

nevar

It can be done

In the mean time, here is this version with some changes : volatility_ratio_-_stepped_1.mq4

Hi Mladen

Any chance of doing this?

nevar:

Hi Mladen

Any chance of doing this?

Working on it

Will be posted as soon as it is finished

mladen:

Jozy

I like this TM smoothing. Can it be used in some other indicators as well?

mladen:

Working on it

Will be posted as soon as it is finished

thank you.

Mladen

I have just noticed this with StepMA emad:I guess you are using different algorithm than the slope change for colour chances.But see the sharp fall and StepMA emad change its colour.Is this normal?By the way StepMA emad looks better than step ocean.

Files:
stepmapng.png  26 kb

nevar:
Mladen I have just noticed this with StepMA emad:I guess you are using different algorithm than the slope change for colour chances.But see the sharp fall and StepMA emad change its colour.Is this normal?By the way StepMA emad looks better than step ocean.

nevar

It is not an issue

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general for some additional explanation. As I tried to explain : the color in the step ma indicator does not depend on the slope of the visible line, but on the value of the calculated trend (check the changes of every step ma indicator and see how it forms a peak our through that is not colored - the first bar of it - as it should. That is because the slope of the line is not a criteria for color

PS: cases like that will happen whenever there is a change of trend in 1 single bar. If it was lasting for 2 bars, then you would see it as "normal" trend change, but in these cases, it displays like that

nevar:
Mladen I have just noticed this with StepMA emad:I guess you are using different algorithm than the slope change for colour chances.But see the sharp fall and StepMA emad change its colour.Is this normal?By the way StepMA emad looks better than step ocean.

nevar,you are right and BOSS is also right,i dont know about coding math and algorithm used in mechanism but i would like say some thing differently,this and these of MLADENS/MRTOOLS indicators have such a flexibility and options that you can mold them maximum possible in different ways,just we needs a bit fine tuning algorithm.

here is a picture of all 3 step indies,step nma,step emad and step tema.i checked/saw one week history in back at M1 TF,very tiny and very rare difference at few points but most of the time they going equally.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_9.png  40 kb

mladen:

Jozy

Many thanks Mladen.

Reason: