Elite indicators :) - page 1150

mntiwana:

aress,

that are 2 indicators,one with green magenta color line is step indicator and second is swing line with brown blue color with bar option,which one you asking.

regards

magenta and green line...ı m looking for a moving positiion indicator....ı lıke it ı will use on m30 .....

aress:
magenta and green line...ı m looking for a moving positiion indicator....ı lıke it ı will use on m30 .....

that is step ma,you can take any step ma averages and use that as and where you like.

Air92:
swing line not always correct, and creates unnecessary movements on the chart. But yes,meaning similar.

Which swing line are you guys talking about?

mladen:
Which swing line are you guys talking about?

Dearest MLADEN,

it was me,guessing Air92,what changes in step ma,he was saying to change or add,as he was worry about step ma touching candles at some points,and he was about to want that at those places candles might change color,so i upload a picture and asked him if same like swing line indicator....but i think all two indicators are far from each other in calculation/formulation,swing using low and high of price and step ma in a very different way.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

it was me,guessing Air92,what changes in step ma,he was saying to change or add,as he was worry about step ma touching candles at some points,and he was about to want that at those places candles might change color,so i upload a picture and asked him if same like swing line indicator....but i think all two indicators are far from each other in calculation/formulation,swing using low and high of price and step ma in a very different way.

regards

Ah, OK

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

Mntiwana, she was worry about step ma

Maybe I'm not right. But I think that the creation of the contrast will help to make a decision based on the fact that when the price = Step ma is the best entrance, anyway.

Of course, this is not necessarily catastrophic. This is only part of the visual perception. But i think that it might be useful.

Dearest MLADEN,

one question plz,if swing line indicator can be calculated the way "high+close/2 , low+close/2 " where high and lows are calculated,for to more precise with trend,if some false or small signals can be reduce by this way.

regards

deleted double post

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

one question plz,if swing line indicator can be calculated the way "high+close/2 , low+close/2 " where high and lows are calculated,for to more precise with trend,if some false or small signals can be reduce by this way.

regards

It can be calculated that way, but without any further processing? It would make 2 lines that are always within the bar

Air92:

Mntiwana, she was worry about step ma

Maybe I'm not right. But I think that the creation of the contrast will help to make a decision based on the fact that when the price = Step ma is the best entrance, anyway.

Of course, this is not necessarily catastrophic. This is only part of the visual perception. But i think that it might be useful.

Air92,

i am sorry to guess wrong,hope you will not mind it ,actually MLADEN asked " Which swing line are you guys talking about " and it was me and you in address,so i think he knows you better than me..not whole blame on him,lol....also some guys shows and pretend as female visitors for to get early favor/response,i noticed it at some sites,because they are respected more than men...any way one thing is changed partially and immediate,your indicator or s.......

regards

Reason: