Elite indicators :) - page 1335

mladen:

Murali

Wave trend oscillator already has alerts

Dearest MLADEN

I needs a favor regarding wave trend oscillator that i already requested some where back in a thread.

please add some thing to smooth it.

regards

alanmia:
Hi mntiwana, thank you for the tpl etc, very nice, do you think this could warrant making an EA for this?

As for warrant,not at all,not only for this but any else even 100 times better than this :) here in TSD nobody will mislead you except few self injected flies some times

this setup have capability to be improved more specific,depends on one choice and requirements but you can judge and decide better by test it live on demo.

regards

mntiwana:

As for warrant,not at all,not only for this but any else even 100 times better than this :) here in TSD nobody will mislead you except few self injected flies some times

this setup have capability to be improved more specific,depends on one choice and requirements but you can judge and decide better by test it live on demo.

regards

Thank you, appreciate your valuable input.

mladen:

Here is a very simple indicator that can help you to see what values are there in buffers of any indicator

Hello maybe it is asking too much, but could you post the full iCustom call for the Chaos Visual Averages 1.4, please? 

fabiogeraci:
Hello maybe it is asking too much, but could you post the full iCustom call for the Chaos Visual Averages 1.4, please? 
Can you post the call that you are trying to use and then I will help you to do it correctly (if it needs correction)?

Please add an alert on the indicator when the first bar closes above or below the signal slope. If possible to add price smooth

Thanks.  

mladen:
Can you post the call that you are trying to use and then I will help you to do it correctly (if it needs correction)?

Sorry I meant to, but i was mobile.

iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"Chaos Visual averages 1.4", TimeFrame, 
                FirstWprSP, FirstWpr, FirstWprP,
                SecondWprSP, SecondWpr, SecondWprP,
                DoubleSmooth, AlertsSwitch, AlertCurr,
                AlertPopUp, AlertNotification, AlertEmail,
                2,1)

Thanks

fabiogeraci:

Sorry I meant to, but i was mobile.

Thanks

I would need to see how the parameters are declared too (the variable types)

Also, immediately, you are omitting some parameters, and you can not - the colors for example, the levels ...

metalcapon:

Please add an alert on the indicator when the first bar closes above or below the signal slope. If possible to add price smooth. 

Thanks.  

metalcapon

That indicator already has price smoothing (it is actually using the John Ehlers favorite way of smoothing : the TMA(4))

In any case, use this for start (what was not necessary in that code at all was removed to make it more efficient and it is made more user friendly). No alerts yet

metalcapon:

Please add an alert on the indicator when the first bar closes above or below the signal slope. If possible to add price smooth. 

Thanks.  

And here is the version with alerts too

Reason: