Elite indicators :) - page 1149

Air92:

Thank you,Bill.

but I do not understand on what basis it draws bars the first few minutes. Now I see.

But I'm afraid that we do not understand each other, I did not explain.

I did not want to color reversed when touching the step ma. I wanted to color appeared only when he touched the step ma (and consistent color line step ma)

I'm sorry that I did not explain

What shall be done when the trend of step ma changes and when the values of stepma is not as logical as it seems at the first sight?

mladen:
What shall be done when the trend of step ma changes and when the values of stepma is not as logical as it seems at the first sight?

there is no change, as if we included mode : Display line and bars

In addition, the colors displayed only where the price = ma step.

when changing step line, after a while, when the step will straighten and the price will approach close to him, there will be the opposite color bars

Files:

Air92:

when changing step line, after a while, when the step will straighten and the price will approach close to him, there will be the opposite color bars

OK, will check how to make that

mladen:
OK, will check how to make that

I hope that it will help save time

Air92:

Air92,

do you means the step ma should be work like swing line,

Files:
eurusdm1_10.png  33 kb

hi mntiwana....please can you share that indicator? post 11493....many thanks

mntiwana:

Air92,

do you means the step ma should be work like swing line,

swing line not always correct, and creates unnecessary movements on the chart. But yes,meaning similar.

hi mrtools ı dowloaded your share in post 8012....ı like it but ı want to ask one question...what does it mean of M10 time frame??...ı trade m30...ıhow ı can look m10 offline??and which input setting??sorry my bad english...many thanks best regards....

aress:
hi mrtools ı dowloaded your share in post 8012....ı like it but ı want to ask one question...what does it mean of M10 time frame??...ı trade m30...ıhow ı can look m10 offline??and which input setting??sorry my bad english...many thanks best regards....

It is a custom time frame (used usually by offline charts)

My guess is that mrtools used the ha offline chart as a source for a chart

aress:
hi mntiwana....please can you share that indicator? post 11493....many thanks

aress,

that are 2 indicators,one with green magenta color line is step indicator and second is swing line with brown blue color with bar option,which one you asking.

regards

Reason: