Elite indicators :) - page 1146

mladen:

This one was a stroke of luck

Currently checking how will it perform as adaptive (since it is suitable for being adaptive). I am hoping that it can be a good new adaptive indicator

Dearest MLADEN,

did you postponed your plan for EMAD adaptive version,thanks.

regards

No, you learned already and make now the indi/EA decide as you would. Sometimes you have clear one dimensional decisions and very often you have some indicators with maybes, some are clear and not clear situations, and here comes Fuzzy Logic into the game. As human you have good days, bad days, your thoughts aren't always focused, but Fuzzy is. In Shanghai the tube is Fuzzy driven and starts very gently, so soft that you hardly notice it. A human sits there only for incidents.

krelian99:
No, you learned already and make now the indi/EA decide as you would. Sometimes you have clear one dimensional decisions and very often you have some indicators with maybes, some are clear and not clear situations, and here comes Fuzzy Logic into the game. As human you have good days, bad days, your thoughts aren't always focused, but Fuzzy is. In Shanghai the tube is Fuzzy driven and starts very gently, so soft that you hardly notice it. A human sits there only for incidents.

Dear Krelian,

you are exact right,agree and sorry,but as all other humans greedy and a kind of curiosity for more and more and more,especially for good one things.as an possibility option,may be this one new would be better adjust then the previous one and you know world is in developing mode always,you can see,we are advanced then the peoples of yesterday,so things are also getting better day by day.

Mladen, could you please add the old version (with 'overshooting') of EMAD to the next EMAD version - that from the post #11333: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page756 so it would be one (or two) simple indicator only with EMAD.

wojtek.paul:
Mladen, could you please add the old version (with 'overshooting') of EMAD to the next EMAD version - that from the post #11333: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page756 so it would be one (or two) simple indicator only with EMAD.

wojtek.paul

Here is a version that can do anything of those (the "old" and the "new") : emad_1_2.ex4

It is by default set to calculate "new" (less overshooting) values. To have the previous values, set the "speed" parameter to 1. On the example : one is set to speed 1 and the other to speed 0.5

Files:
emad_2.png  141 kb
emad_1_2.ex4  21 kb

mladen:

wojtek.paul

Here is a version that can do anything of those (the "old" and the "new") : emad_1_2.ex4

It is by default set to calculate "new" (less overshooting) values. To have the previous values, set the "speed" parameter to 1. On the example : one is set to speed 1 and the other to speed 0.5

Can it be made in multi time frame version?

on my own:
Can it be made in multi time frame version?

on my own

Here is a multi time frame version (with custom time frames too) : emad_1_3.ex4

Files:
emad_3.png  119 kb
emad_1_3.ex4  31 kb

mladen:

on my own

Here is a multi time frame version (with custom time frames too) : emad_1_3.ex4

Thanks you

Mladen, thank you very much!

mladen:
Yes they can (almost every indicator can be made like that)

I would like to see some other made like that (I guess you are already working on that )

Reason: