Elite indicators :) - page 1147

Hi,

I'm new to trading and everyone here seems to know a lot. I would be happy if someone can help me find any indicator with arrows. These are the simplest ones for me to use.

Someone gave me a Semafor indicator that repaints. I was hoping to get an accurate arrow indicator to show me when to buy or sell. Can anyone help me please?

There are a lot of indicators with arrows included. Just test some of them and see which one is the best for your trading style

jenn9:
Hi,

I'm new to trading and everyone here seems to know a lot. I would be happy if someone can help me find any indicator with arrows. These are the simplest ones for me to use.

Someone gave me a Semafor indicator that repaints. I was hoping to get an accurate arrow indicator to show me when to buy or sell. Can anyone help me please?

If you are using zz semafor than it repaint since it uses zigzag, but that is not how the rest are working

Dear mladen

Can it be made histogram version?

NK Trade:
Dear mladen Can it be made histogram version?

NK Trade, made a histo version.

heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2_histo.mq4

Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

I have a bit of a strange request, but perhaps it will simplify my perception.

You have already made the color bars step ma.Can you make the price coloring, but only when the price is right to step ma?

Files:

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

I have a bit of a strange request, but perhaps it will simplify my perception.

You have already made the color bars step ma.Can you make the price coloring, but only when the price is right to step ma?

Hello Air92, just to be sure, are you looking for the bars to be colored when price is the step ma?

mrtools:
Hello Air92, just to be sure, are you looking for the bars to be colored when price is the step ma?

Exactly

Air92:
Exactly

Just dawned on me i don't have the source for version 4_4,

mrtools:
Just dawned on me i don't have the source for version 4_4,

Wow.The last hope for Mladen

Reason: