TRADERSM:

MR.Mladen & MR.Tools please list out the LEADING INDICATOR,S

I MYSELF KNOWS ONLY THIS.......

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

please help me..........................THANKYOU

stochastic and wpr are one and the same - One of Larry Williams' "inventions" the "wpr"

As of "leading" : whenever they use the term "leading" I turn around and go away. There is n such thing as "leading" in TA and never will be. What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

stochastic and wpr are one and the same - One of Larry Williams' "inventions" the "wpr"

As of "leading" : whenever they use the term "leading" I turn around and go away. There is n such thing as "leading" in TA and never will be. What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart

Dearest MLADEN,

TA stands for what and can you explain a bit more "What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart"plz...thanks.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

TA stands for what and can you explain a bit more "What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart"plz...thanks.

regards

mntiwana

TA is technical analysis

As of simplest moving average : take a look at any brokers chart and you shall always see one thing at almost all of those charts : SMA(200) on a daily chart. It is almost a rule of thumb that brokers are taking that sma as a criteria for support, resistance and trend. The rest is all, at least at those brokers, just dissecting the trend found that way

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

TA is technical analysis

As of simplest moving average : take a look at any brokers chart and you shall always see one thing at almost all of those charts : SMA(200) on a daily chart. It is almost a rule of thumb that brokers are taking that sma as a criteria for support, resistance and trend. The rest is all, at least at those brokers, just dissecting the trend found that way

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for explaining,understand.:)

regards

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi,

probably it is not possible in mt4, but i try: i'm looking for a generator that is able to creare a chart as the average of 4 different instruments. ("formula" is in the pic). Does it exist something similar?

Files:
krelian99
krelian99  
TRADERSM:

MR.Mladen & MR.Tools please list out the LEADING INDICATOR,S

I MYSELF KNOWS ONLY THIS.......

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

please help me..........................THANKYOU

Here is your list of leading 'indicators':

- Volume

What is an indicator? It shows and follows a changing state (here the price) and interpret it by a formula. So, by definition it can never lead.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:

Here is your list of leading 'indicators':

- Volume

What is an indicator? It shows and follows a changing state (here the price) and interpret it by a formula. So, by definition it can never lead.

yes,volume with some correlator if you have any perfect volume and correlator.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volume in forex is just ticks

If we take a look at the 1 hour chart and observe the volume, we can clearly see that it is just showing the expected intraday sessions activity : raising at London open and falling as the NY session approaches the end. The maximum is reached when London and NY are overlapping. So, there is nothing unusual nor out of the order regarding volume. And none of that information can be used in real trading (unless we count on implied volatility - but that can be a dead end - just see a last couple of days and what was going on with the "volatility")

yanka-x
yanka-x  

Hello everybody!

mrtools:

Wulong (with a lot of help)added the different arrows options for classic and hidden divergence.

adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence_2.ex4

Can you add alert in this indicator? When the arrows and dots on divergences ... And Alert separately on two types of divergence!

Thanks!

krelian99
krelian99  
mladen:
Volume in forex is just ticks

If we take a look at the 1 hour chart and observe the volume, we can clearly see that it is just showing the expected intraday sessions activity : raising at London open and falling as the NY session approaches the end. The maximum is reached when London and NY are overlapping. So, there is nothing unusual nor out of the order regarding volume. And none of that information can be used in real trading (unless we count on implied volatility - but that can be a dead end - just see a last couple of days and what was going on with the "volatility")

H1 and H4 aren't suitable for volume or ticks, but look at M1-M15 and D1-W1 where the influence of trading sessions is neglected.