Elite indicators :) - page 1126

NK Trade:
Dear mntiwana do you use a news/calender indi??or do you have with the latest version. I have searched all around, and i found this but seem not work anymore in the latest mt4

NK Trade, it was using the calendar from the forums former owners, from our understanding the new owners will be installing a new calendar and we will be to use it after modifying for that calendar.

Dear mrtools thank you for your answers

tropicalrecon:

Mladen,

I have fixed the numerous grammar errors in this code. One problem remains, The alerts will not stop when price hits the sweet zone or wave5, and they are in a foreign language.

Alert("Íà ïàðå ", Symbol(), "(", Ls_16, ") íàéäåíû Âîëíû Âóëüôà"); I spoke with some users on reddit, they say these are not words, just vowels.

Could you help me out. What is supposed to be displayed here? and how do I fix the multiple alerts?

WolfeWavesFind.mq4

You can download an App called "Notepad++" and once installed, load the MQ4 file as a document. Then select Encodiing | Character Sets | Cyrillic then one of the options of the last section (usually Windows-1251 or OEM856) and the "sqiggles" will change to proper Cyrillic characters. You can then use a translate website like translate.google.com to paste the revealed text so it will translate to English (or other).

Notepad++ is an excellent text editor, far superior to Windows Notepad. I also use it for coding as it shows me clearly when braces are not balanced etc. I strongly recommend it.

mladen:

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

Dear mladen , i've trade on MTF DMI for servel months,

I found that it can be useful on renko chart.

Any EA can be found based on MTF DMI cross?

TaiYiChing:

Dear mladen , i've trade on MTF DMI for servel months,

I found that it can be useful on renko chart.

Any EA can be found based on MTF DMI cross?

TaiYiChing

I am not aware of any. Sorry

Here is an average with one more average added - volume weighted EMA : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_4.ex4

PS: volume weighted ema should not be confused with volume weighted average. They are different types of averages

Files:

Hi mladen,

Could you add smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_nrp_2.mq4 EMA speed and FILTER options for this awesome indicator thank you

murali

New version of step ma pdf : stepma_pdf_4_4.ex4

This version does not use constant step size in pips any more but as a fraction of the price of the symbol. That means that the change from, for example, EURUSD to gold does not require parameters change, since it will automatically adjust the step size to the underlying symbol value

PS: defaults used are to make it similar to EURUSD old version, but compare it to other symbols and you shall immediately see the difference

Files:
step_ma.png  117 kb

mladen:

This version does not use constant step size in pips any more but as a fraction of the price of the symbol. That means that the change from, for example, EURUSD to gold does not require parameters change, since it will automatically adjust the step size to the underlying symbol value

PS: defaults used are to make it similar to EURUSD old version, but compare it to other symbols and you shall immediately see the difference

Mladen: Thanks for this new indicator

Can you make the histo version to?

mladen:

Reason: