Elite indicators :) - page 1325

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
themountain90:

Hello mntiwana, wondering where i can find the indicators in the picture from this post? Wavetrend oscillator 

Looks intresting 

Thank you and happy trading 

WaveTrend oscillator was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page882
themountain90
themountain90  
Mladen is it the same as the ones in the picture from the post i referenced, meaning does it work similarly?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
themountain90:
Mladen is it the same as the ones in the picture from the post i referenced, meaning does it work similarly?

The mountain90

welcome Akh

Yes,don't worry,it is the only one of its type.

fi aman allah

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Upgraded macd averages (with options to show OSMA too or just macd)

Beautiful work. I like that colour scheme as well. Orange seems to be your favourite colour

tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  

DEAR  MNTIWANA 

CAN YOU SHARE THE TEMP WITH INDICATOR PARAMETER POSTED IN 13220. LOOKS GOOD PARAMETER SETTINGS TO FILTER AS YOU MENTIONED. (WHENEVER POSSIBLE PLEASE ADD TEMP OF YOURS. I DO CONSIDER AND FOLLOW YOUR TEMPLATES.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MLADEN FOR HIS WONDERFUL WORK.  AWESOME.  I HAVE IMPROVED LOT WITH YOUR INDICATORS. 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Wave trend oscillator indicator (with the usual set of 20 price types, usual choices of color and alert changes, and multi time frame already). Seems to be useful for overbought and oversold detection

Dearest MLADEN

If it is possible to make more smooth (for to remove possible fake signals) to  "Wave trend oscillator"  by adding filters or any thing you think best suitable,currently i used mtf to reduce numbers of some small signals.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is as simple as it gets (there is just one line of code that does the calculation), but with an addition of a "slope" coloring/trending it seems to be producing usable results. Happy testing

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
tkrkmksk:

DEAR  MNTIWANA 

CAN YOU SHARE THE TEMP WITH INDICATOR PARAMETER POSTED IN 13220. LOOKS GOOD PARAMETER SETTINGS TO FILTER AS YOU MENTIONED. (WHENEVER POSSIBLE PLEASE ADD TEMP OF YOURS. I DO CONSIDER AND FOLLOW YOUR TEMPLATES.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MLADEN FOR HIS WONDERFUL WORK.  AWESOME.  I HAVE IMPROVED LOT WITH YOUR INDICATORS. 

Here is template ...... just be care writing big letters (A-a) when posting some thing,BOSS don't like this abnormal way of writing.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

This is as simple as it gets (there is just one line of code that does the calculation), but with an addition of a "slope" coloring/trending it seems to be producing usable results. Happy testing

Dearest MLADEN

So pretty and simple invention within nema,appreciations.

can HA prices be added to reduce short/false signals,being nema based it is real fast and sharp :)

regards

tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  
mntiwana:
 Here is template ...... just be care writing big letters (A-a) when posting some thing,BOSS don't like this abnormal way of writing.
Thank you mntiwana jee and in future avoid big letters.