Elite indicators :) - page 1325

mladen:

Upgraded macd averages (with options to show OSMA too or just macd)

Beautiful work. I like that colour scheme as well. Orange seems to be your favourite colour

DEAR  MNTIWANA 

CAN YOU SHARE THE TEMP WITH INDICATOR PARAMETER POSTED IN 13220. LOOKS GOOD PARAMETER SETTINGS TO FILTER AS YOU MENTIONED. (WHENEVER POSSIBLE PLEASE ADD TEMP OF YOURS. I DO CONSIDER AND FOLLOW YOUR TEMPLATES.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MLADEN FOR HIS WONDERFUL WORK.  AWESOME.  I HAVE IMPROVED LOT WITH YOUR INDICATORS. 

mladen:

Wave trend oscillator indicator (with the usual set of 20 price types, usual choices of color and alert changes, and multi time frame already). Seems to be useful for overbought and oversold detection

Dearest MLADEN

If it is possible to make more smooth (for to remove possible fake signals) to  "Wave trend oscillator"  by adding filters or any thing you think best suitable,currently i used mtf to reduce numbers of some small signals.

regards

Files:

This is as simple as it gets (there is just one line of code that does the calculation), but with an addition of a "slope" coloring/trending it seems to be producing usable results. Happy testing

Files:

tkrkmksk:

DEAR  MNTIWANA 

CAN YOU SHARE THE TEMP WITH INDICATOR PARAMETER POSTED IN 13220. LOOKS GOOD PARAMETER SETTINGS TO FILTER AS YOU MENTIONED. (WHENEVER POSSIBLE PLEASE ADD TEMP OF YOURS. I DO CONSIDER AND FOLLOW YOUR TEMPLATES.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MLADEN FOR HIS WONDERFUL WORK.  AWESOME.  I HAVE IMPROVED LOT WITH YOUR INDICATORS. 

Here is template ...... just be care writing big letters (A-a) when posting some thing,BOSS don't like this abnormal way of writing.

mladen:

This is as simple as it gets (there is just one line of code that does the calculation), but with an addition of a "slope" coloring/trending it seems to be producing usable results. Happy testing

Dearest MLADEN

So pretty and simple invention within nema,appreciations.

can HA prices be added to reduce short/false signals,being nema based it is real fast and sharp :)

regards

mntiwana:
 Here is template ...... just be care writing big letters (A-a) when posting some thing,BOSS don't like this abnormal way of writing.
Thank you mntiwana jee and in future avoid big letters. 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So pretty and simple invention within nema,appreciations.

can HA prices be added to reduce short/false signals,being nema based it is real fast and sharp :)

regards

It is not nema based (I just used some old nema code as a base - I hate writing all from scratch :)). It is simply median of highest high and lowest low. You can see exactly what it does if you stack up a couple of those indicators with just slightly different periods - like this :

Anyway, here is a version that allows to use any of the 20 prices (two prices have t be set, code makes sure that higher is used for high and lower is used for low, so any combination is allowed)

Files:

PS: no repainting, and no recalculating of the "simple trend" :)

mladen:
PS: no repainting, and no recalculating of the "simple trend" :)
Thank you Mladen :) 
Reason: