Elite indicators :) - page 1118

Don't be sad. With some exercise you draw better S/R lines or zones and trendlines as every indicator. See, there are pro traders going into the pit 1 or even 2 hours before the market starts and leave the pit 1 hour after the market closes and analyse the market with TLs and S/R manually. And you know what? They are by far better than the others which take shorter preparation. But none of the pros uses automatic TLs and S/Rs. I think they have enough money to pay a huge price for a working TL or S/R drawer and they would if there was one. In this chart someone drew the lines himself.

mladen:

TRADERSM

In general SR indicator are going to repaint as the extremes are changed. That is their nature.

H MLaden, could you make this indicator show all previous wolfe waves? They disappear, and it makes it impossible to backtest the accuracy of the indicator.

wolfwavesfind.ex4

wolfwavesfind.mq4

Files:

tropicalrecon:

H MLaden, could you make this indicator show all previous wolfe waves? They disappear, and it makes it impossible to backtest the accuracy of the indicator.

wolfwavesfind.ex4

wolfwavesfind.mq4

tropicairecon,

it is a decompile code,impossible doing any thing with such a code.

regards

tropicalrecon:

wolfwavesfind.ex4

wolfwavesfind.mq4

may be these help you.

regards

wolf_wave_finder.mq4

wolfwave_nen.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:

may be these help you.

regards

wolf_wave_finder.mq4

wolfwave_nen.mq4

Thank You mntiwana.

mntiwana:

wulong,

these days too much rush and every body looks busy running,so we may sit in the corner and enjoy their race,till our kind boss make us busy too.

I do have a lot of patience, it took me a year to trade again and to build my own system, so I can wait for months.

If I have no alerts that suit me on the marvellous DSS of Averages, I will find my own solution and that's what I always try to do, will take another indicator for my alerts.

Wulong10:

I do have a lot of patience, it took me a year to trade again and to build my own system, so I can wait for months.

If I have no alerts that suit me on the marvellous DSS of Averages, I will find my own solution and that's what I always try to do, will take another indicator for my alerts.

Wulong10, sorry don't have source code for that version.

Wulong10:

your patience is the secret of your winning...in every field.

Wulong is literally a mountain rock flower. In the old 8 buffer days (felt like 8 bit) we made a buffer call of another indicator and when if-condition yes, then peng

It`s a crutch, but Windows is also just a crutch.

What is typical of rock flowers, is that they can adapt themselves to extreme conditions. In high mountains, the growing season can be as less as only 3 months. In that short period, they must grow (mostly a tiny bit), flower and set seed. Sometimes the conditions in a certain year are too extreme, that they only prepare that harsh year to flower the next year ...

So these high dwelling rock plants have the same kind of abilities a good trader should have : patience, adaptability and picking the right moment ....

Reason: