try the one at #11168

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:

1 where i find this type of SR indicator

2 or please create

3 in elite section SR indicators released please give link

TRADERSM

In general SR indicator are going to repaint as the extremes are changed. That is their nature.

krelian99
krelian99  
TRADERSM:

1 where i find this type of SR indicator

2 or please create

3 in elite section SR indicators released please give link

Are you sure it is an indicator and not selfmade? It doesn't seem working stringently (see pic and pay attention to the overlap on the lines to the candles - it is every time another), but if I'm wrong, it's by far the best S/R indi related to fractals I have seen so far. Btw, it isn`t MT4, is it?

Files:
TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

TRADERSM

In general SR indicator are going to repaint as the extremes are changed. That is their nature.

THANKYOU MR.mladen

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
krelian99:

Are you sure it is an indicator and not selfmade? It doesn't seem working stringently (see pic and pay attention to the overlap on the lines to the candles - it is every time another), but if I'm wrong, it's by far the best S/R indi related to fractals I have seen so far. Btw, it isn`t MT4, is it?

sure its not mt4 .............

krelian99
krelian99  

Don't be sad. With some exercise you draw better S/R lines or zones and trendlines as every indicator. See, there are pro traders going into the pit 1 or even 2 hours before the market starts and leave the pit 1 hour after the market closes and analyse the market with TLs and S/R manually. And you know what? They are by far better than the others which take shorter preparation. But none of the pros uses automatic TLs and S/Rs. I think they have enough money to pay a huge price for a working TL or S/R drawer and they would if there was one. In this chart someone drew the lines himself.

tropicalrecon
tropicalrecon  
mladen:

TRADERSM

H MLaden, could you make this indicator show all previous wolfe waves? They disappear, and it makes it impossible to backtest the accuracy of the indicator.

wolfwavesfind.ex4

wolfwavesfind.mq4

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
tropicalrecon:

H MLaden, could you make this indicator show all previous wolfe waves? They disappear, and it makes it impossible to backtest the accuracy of the indicator.

wolfwavesfind.ex4

wolfwavesfind.mq4

tropicairecon,

it is a decompile code,impossible doing any thing with such a code.

regards

mntiwana
mntiwana  
tropicalrecon:

wolfwavesfind.ex4

wolfwavesfind.mq4

may be these help you.

regards

wolf_wave_finder.mq4

wolfwave_nen.mq4