Elite indicators :) - page 1116

Hello Mladen-Mrtools,

I love this indicator, Dss of Averages.

It already has alerts, but if you could add an extra alert when it crosses its floating levels, then I would love it even more ...

If possible with an : extern string soundfile = "charge.wav"; this way we can choose our own soundfile style.

Files:

mrtools:

Ray, added the super smooth option.

wilders_super_smoother_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows.mq4

Thanks a lot MT

Ray

mladen:

nevar

If I remembrer correctly there is already a version with alerts, but will check

Nevar

Here is the newest version w alerts. Sorry for the long name but it helps my indexing.

10.7-ml-CCFp mtf & alerts 2.06 ba rk nmc.mq4

Mladen

As good as ema is might there be a chance you could do the averages addition to the base unit. I'm not sure it will help but maybe.

Best Regards

Ray

rk-ml-ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc-alerts.mq4

traderduke:
Mladen

As good as ema is might there be a chance you could do the averages addition to the base unit. I'm not sure it will help but maybe.

Best Regards

Ray

rk-ml-ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc-alerts.mq4

Ray

The rest of the averages can not be calculated the way that ema variation is calculated (ema has its unique way of calculation that allows "intervention" in calculation way - the possibility that a lot of other averages do not have and do not allow)

Hi Mladen,

Please convert this indicator to HISTOGRAM style thank u

murali

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1mod_1.mq4

GADEY:
Hi Mladen,

Please convert this indicator to HISTOGRAM style thank u

murali

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1mod_1.mq4

GADEY

Here you go : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1_histo.mq4

mladen:

GADEY

Here you go : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1_histo.mq4

Thanks a lot mladen

mladen:

Ray

The rest of the averages can not be calculated the way that ema variation is calculated (ema has its unique way of calculation that allows "intervention" in calculation way - the possibility that a lot of other averages do not have and do not allow)

Mladen

Thanks for checking. This the best indicator bar none!

My next request, I hope is workable. A good addition to ema is 'WPR SR_v2". In addition to the current chart, I would like to use it for higher time frames . Could you add MTF to the indicator and if I'm not to much of a pain could you make it a Histogram ?

Thank You very much for all you do for this Forum

Ray

rk-ml-wpr_sr_v2.mq4

Files:

Double message

Reason: