Elite indicators :) - page 1120

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:

"I lived 3 years in West-Allgäu, hiked a lot and know these plants quiet well. Frugal and sometimes meek, but always doing the best out of the situation, even extrem ones. "

hey guys,dont you think and feel,those rock flowers spreading best smell and best sight all around to all of humanity with out harming to any,with out asking for any thing to any in such a hardest envirnement.......is it not same to MLADEN and MRTOOLS ?

After these pictures you might fall in love with these rockflowers ....

Two Saxifrages, 'Lismore Carmine' in pink and 'Cumulus' in white color.

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:

After these pictures you might fall in love with these rockflowers ....

Two Saxifrages, 'Lismore Carmine' in pink and 'Cumulus' in white color.

yes of course,with the personality too,who bring these here in such a calm,dry and quietness environment,

regards

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:

yes of course,with the personality too,who bring these here in such a calm,dry and quietness environment,

regards

Do not think these grow in the mountains, in fact, they mostly do, but here, those two pictures are from my garden. This reflects their amount of adaptability, growing equally happy at 60 meters above sea level instead of in the high mountains ....

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:
Do not think these grow in the mountains, in fact, they mostly do, but here, those two pictures are from my garden. This reflects their amount of adaptability, growing equally happy at 60 meters above sea level instead of in the high mountains ....

i already guess so,yes adaptability with a so harsh/wrong man,no....... but with the happy family.yes.:)

krelian99
krelian99  

We also had them in our stone garden, but the stone garden makes a lot of work. I like them and bonsai very much.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
We also had them in our stone garden, but the stone garden makes a lot of work. I like them and bonsai very much.

bonsai ???

and it is so nice feeling,decorate the Elite section thread with such a pretty way.since few months it became full of strange stuff,it was so clean with a high status level stuff before.

krelian99
krelian99  

Right, we should move to the Pollan thread.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
Right, we should move to the Pollan thread.

right,let us pack up wulongs flower basket and move to pollan jungle.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

I think you have less work in the stone garden ...it's better than mowing the lawn.

I'm not going to post more pictures of plants, otherwise people might say it has nothing to do with trading and they are right....

But this is a pic. of Eritrichium nanum, a plant impossible to grow here, it's a relative of Forget-me-not as you will notice.

The other is Saxifraga paniculata, these grow in the Dolomites in Italy, the Saxifraga is an easy one.

Files:
img_4183.jpg 120 kb
Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Yes, you are right, the Pollan thread is full of useless pictures, but mine are prettier ...