Elite indicators :) - page 1120

We also had them in our stone garden, but the stone garden makes a lot of work. I like them and bonsai very much.

krelian99:
We also had them in our stone garden, but the stone garden makes a lot of work. I like them and bonsai very much.

bonsai ???

and it is so nice feeling,decorate the Elite section thread with such a pretty way.since few months it became full of strange stuff,it was so clean with a high status level stuff before.

Right, we should move to the Pollan thread.

krelian99:
Right, we should move to the Pollan thread.

right,let us pack up wulongs flower basket and move to pollan jungle.

I think you have less work in the stone garden ...it's better than mowing the lawn.

I'm not going to post more pictures of plants, otherwise people might say it has nothing to do with trading and they are right....

But this is a pic. of Eritrichium nanum, a plant impossible to grow here, it's a relative of Forget-me-not as you will notice.

The other is Saxifraga paniculata, these grow in the Dolomites in Italy, the Saxifraga is an easy one.

Files:
img_4183.jpg  120 kb

Yes, you are right, the Pollan thread is full of useless pictures, but mine are prettier ...

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen-Mrtools,

I love this indicator, Dss of Averages.

It already has alerts, but if you could add an extra alert when it crosses its floating levels, then I would love it even more ...

If possible with an : extern string soundfile = "charge.wav"; this way we can choose our own soundfile style.

Hello Wulong10, added the floating levels alerts and the ability to change the sound file.

dss_of_averages_1_5.ex4

Files:

mrtools:

Hello Wulong10, added the floating levels alerts and the ability to change the sound file.

dss_of_averages_1_5.ex4

Hey Mrtools, that is fabulous ! THANKS a million !!!

'flower' discussions in elite section.''Mladen can you add histogram to flowers?Lovely!

nevar:
'flower' discussions in elite section.''Mladen can you add histogram to flowers?Lovely!

:):)

What type of histogram?

Reason: