Elite indicators :) - page 1119

I lived 3 years in West-Allgäu, hiked a lot and know these plants quiet well. Frugal and sometimes meek, but always doing the best out of the situation, even extrem ones.

Wulong10:
What is typical of rock flowers, is that they can adapt themselves to extreme conditions. In high mountains, the growing season can be as less as only 3 months. In that short period, they must grow (mostly a tiny bit), flower and set seed. Sometimes the conditions in a certain year are too extreme, that they only prepare that harsh year to flower the next year ... So these high dwelling rock plants have the same kind of abilities a good trader should have : patience, adaptability and picking the right moment ....

"I lived 3 years in West-Allgäu, hiked a lot and know these plants quiet well. Frugal and sometimes meek, but always doing the best out of the situation, even extrem ones. "

hey guys,dont you think and feel,those rock flowers spreading best smell and best sight all around to all of humanity with out harming to any,with out asking for any thing to any in such a hardest envirnement.......is it not same to MLADEN and MRTOOLS ?

Angle of averages that can calculate angle of one of the 20 types of averages : Angle of averages.mq4

Possible average types :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Files:

Hi mladen,

Could you modify the attached indicator as on chart indicator with display type option like display coloured lines & candles, display coloured candles.

Regards,

Murali

GADEY:
Hi mladen,

Could you modify the attached indicator as on chart indicator with display type option like display coloured lines & candles, display coloured candles.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

In my opinion composite RSI is not suitable to be an on-chart version (since it tends to keep the extremes for a longer period, it would be a highest high or lowest low most of the time)

mladen:
Jim

In metatrader 4 bars can not be made normally in separate window.

So made these 2. First one is a bit modified Heiken ashi zone trade (changed default color settings among other things, since there are actually 4 states that the indicator is monitoring - now every of those 4 states has its own color (there are 2 neutral colors - dark gray (which usually happens when the main trend is up) and silver (which usually happens when the main trend is down) - the "usually" is from visual inspection) with alerts added (no mtf - frankly I simply do not like how bars look in multi time frame representation) and a histo version that shows exactly color changes (trend changes) that are shown in a regular indicator (this one is made a mtf - no "aesthetic obstacles" in this one ) and it also has alerts
PS: kept the name for histo version even though it has nothing to do with Heiken ashi. Color changes in both versions actually have nothing to do with Heiken ashi at all, but depend exclusively on Awesome oscillator and Accelerator/Decelerator oscillator

regards

Mladen

Heiken ashi zone trade new mql compatible : Heiken Ashi zone trade nmc.mq4

mntiwana:

"I lived 3 years in West-Allgäu, hiked a lot and know these plants quiet well. Frugal and sometimes meek, but always doing the best out of the situation, even extrem ones. "

hey guys,dont you think and feel,those rock flowers spreading best smell and best sight all around to all of humanity with out harming to any,with out asking for any thing to any in such a hardest envirnement.......is it not same to MLADEN and MRTOOLS ?

After these pictures you might fall in love with these rockflowers ....

Two Saxifrages, 'Lismore Carmine' in pink and 'Cumulus' in white color.

Files:

Wulong10:

After these pictures you might fall in love with these rockflowers ....

Two Saxifrages, 'Lismore Carmine' in pink and 'Cumulus' in white color.

yes of course,with the personality too,who bring these here in such a calm,dry and quietness environment,

regards

mntiwana:

yes of course,with the personality too,who bring these here in such a calm,dry and quietness environment,

regards

Do not think these grow in the mountains, in fact, they mostly do, but here, those two pictures are from my garden. This reflects their amount of adaptability, growing equally happy at 60 meters above sea level instead of in the high mountains ....

Wulong10:
Do not think these grow in the mountains, in fact, they mostly do, but here, those two pictures are from my garden. This reflects their amount of adaptability, growing equally happy at 60 meters above sea level instead of in the high mountains ....

i already guess so,yes adaptability with a so harsh/wrong man,no....... but with the happy family.yes.:)

Reason: