regards

wolf_wave_finder.mq4

wolfwave_nen.mq4

Thank You mntiwana.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:

wulong,

these days too much rush and every body looks busy running,so we may sit in the corner and enjoy their race,till our kind boss make us busy too.

I do have a lot of patience, it took me a year to trade again and to build my own system, so I can wait for months.

If I have no alerts that suit me on the marvellous DSS of Averages, I will find my own solution and that's what I always try to do, will take another indicator for my alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:

I do have a lot of patience, it took me a year to trade again and to build my own system, so I can wait for months.

If I have no alerts that suit me on the marvellous DSS of Averages, I will find my own solution and that's what I always try to do, will take another indicator for my alerts.

Wulong10, sorry don't have source code for that version.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:

your patience is the secret of your winning...in every field.

krelian99
krelian99  

Wulong is literally a mountain rock flower. In the old 8 buffer days (felt like 8 bit) we made a buffer call of another indicator and when if-condition yes, then peng

It`s a crutch, but Windows is also just a crutch.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

What is typical of rock flowers, is that they can adapt themselves to extreme conditions. In high mountains, the growing season can be as less as only 3 months. In that short period, they must grow (mostly a tiny bit), flower and set seed. Sometimes the conditions in a certain year are too extreme, that they only prepare that harsh year to flower the next year ...

So these high dwelling rock plants have the same kind of abilities a good trader should have : patience, adaptability and picking the right moment ....

krelian99
krelian99  

I lived 3 years in West-Allgäu, hiked a lot and know these plants quiet well. Frugal and sometimes meek, but always doing the best out of the situation, even extrem ones.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:
What is typical of rock flowers, is that they can adapt themselves to extreme conditions. In high mountains, the growing season can be as less as only 3 months. In that short period, they must grow (mostly a tiny bit), flower and set seed. Sometimes the conditions in a certain year are too extreme, that they only prepare that harsh year to flower the next year ... So these high dwelling rock plants have the same kind of abilities a good trader should have : patience, adaptability and picking the right moment ....

"I lived 3 years in West-Allgäu, hiked a lot and know these plants quiet well. Frugal and sometimes meek, but always doing the best out of the situation, even extrem ones. "

hey guys,dont you think and feel,those rock flowers spreading best smell and best sight all around to all of humanity with out harming to any,with out asking for any thing to any in such a hardest envirnement.......is it not same to MLADEN and MRTOOLS ?

MURALI
MURALI  

Hi mladen,

Could you modify the attached indicator as on chart indicator with display type option like display coloured lines & candles, display coloured candles.

Regards,

Murali

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:
Hi mladen,

Could you modify the attached indicator as on chart indicator with display type option like display coloured lines & candles, display coloured candles.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

In my opinion composite RSI is not suitable to be an on-chart version (since it tends to keep the extremes for a longer period, it would be a highest high or lowest low most of the time)