Elite indicators :) - page 1121

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Hello Mladen-Mrtools,

I love this indicator, Dss of Averages.

It already has alerts, but if you could add an extra alert when it crosses its floating levels, then I would love it even more ...

If possible with an : extern string soundfile = "charge.wav"; this way we can choose our own soundfile style.

Hello Wulong10, added the floating levels alerts and the ability to change the sound file.

dss_of_averages_1_5.ex4

Files:
Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:

Hello Wulong10, added the floating levels alerts and the ability to change the sound file.

dss_of_averages_1_5.ex4

Hey Mrtools, that is fabulous ! THANKS a million !!!

nevar
nevar  

'flower' discussions in elite section.''Mladen can you add histogram to flowers?Lovely!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
'flower' discussions in elite section.''Mladen can you add histogram to flowers?Lovely!

:):)

What type of histogram?

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mladen:

GADEY

Here you go : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1_histo.mq4

The indicator is blank in the subwindow for me. I'm using the default settings on MT4 build 950. Would you happen to know why or how I can fix it?

MURALI
MURALI  
Pippo Inzaghi:
The indicator is blank in the subwindow for me. I'm using the default settings on MT4 build 950. Would you happen to know why or how I can fix it?

My MT4 also same version but it's working in my system

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pippo Inzaghi:

Pippo Inzaghi

All seems to be OK. That same indicator without any code change on my build 950 :

Files:
example_1.jpg 271 kb
pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

All seems to be OK. That same indicator without any code change on my build 950 :

Thanks Mladen & Gadey. I'll go back and check things on my side.

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

MR.Mladen & MR.Tools please list out the LEADING INDICATOR,S

I MYSELF KNOWS ONLY THIS.......

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

please help me..........................THANKYOU

mntiwana
mntiwana  
TRADERSM:

MR.Mladen & MR.Tools please list out the LEADING INDICATOR,S

I MYSELF KNOWS ONLY THIS.......

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

please help me..........................THANKYOU

as to my poor knowledge,stoch and wpr are almost same or very close to each other.