Elite indicators :) - page 1121

mladen:

GADEY

Here you go : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1_histo.mq4

The indicator is blank in the subwindow for me. I'm using the default settings on MT4 build 950. Would you happen to know why or how I can fix it?

Pippo Inzaghi:
The indicator is blank in the subwindow for me. I'm using the default settings on MT4 build 950. Would you happen to know why or how I can fix it?

My MT4 also same version but it's working in my system

Pippo Inzaghi:

Pippo Inzaghi

All seems to be OK. That same indicator without any code change on my build 950 :

Files:
example_1.jpg  271 kb

mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

All seems to be OK. That same indicator without any code change on my build 950 :

Thanks Mladen & Gadey. I'll go back and check things on my side.

mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

MR.Mladen & MR.Tools please list out the LEADING INDICATOR,S

I MYSELF KNOWS ONLY THIS.......

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

please help me..........................THANKYOU

TRADERSM:

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

as to my poor knowledge,stoch and wpr are almost same or very close to each other.

TRADERSM:

1.) RSI

2.) STOCHASTIC

3.) DEMAND INDEX

4.) WPR

stochastic and wpr are one and the same - One of Larry Williams' "inventions" the "wpr"

As of "leading" : whenever they use the term "leading" I turn around and go away. There is n such thing as "leading" in TA and never will be. What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart

mladen:

stochastic and wpr are one and the same - One of Larry Williams' "inventions" the "wpr"

As of "leading" : whenever they use the term "leading" I turn around and go away. There is n such thing as "leading" in TA and never will be. What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart

Dearest MLADEN,

TA stands for what and can you explain a bit more "What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart"plz...thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

TA stands for what and can you explain a bit more "What they call "leading" is easily beaten by a simplest moving average on daily chart"plz...thanks.

regards

mntiwana

TA is technical analysis

As of simplest moving average : take a look at any brokers chart and you shall always see one thing at almost all of those charts : SMA(200) on a daily chart. It is almost a rule of thumb that brokers are taking that sma as a criteria for support, resistance and trend. The rest is all, at least at those brokers, just dissecting the trend found that way

mladen:

mntiwana

TA is technical analysis

As of simplest moving average : take a look at any brokers chart and you shall always see one thing at almost all of those charts : SMA(200) on a daily chart. It is almost a rule of thumb that brokers are taking that sma as a criteria for support, resistance and trend. The rest is all, at least at those brokers, just dissecting the trend found that way

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for explaining,understand.:)

regards

Reason: