Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 40

krelian99:

Yes, I already replied :)

No, divergences and convergences don't repaint, but they have a lag. This and the lag of the most indicators make divs/convs kinda useless. A/D (or its distro CHO with default setting) is fast (zero lag) and quiet clear to read, so that you see the divs/convs in time. The indicator moves quicker or slower than the market since it takes the volume into account. I read that for some traders A/D or CHO is the leading indicator - if you work with volume it makes actually sense. I'm trying it and I'm flabbergasted how accurate it is. There are (only) a few divergences where the market is just stopped shortly before the rally goes on again. The good news is that you can work with narrow stops and re-enter in the other direction, because this was in that case just a short accumulation (long direction) or distribution (short direction). Small loss, big win.

In my PM box, I only see a number of 2 sent ones from me to you, but I see only one.

I tried some times to send you one, a couple of times an error (all I had typed was gone), but finally it seems to have worked out.

I do not see any emails from you.

What a strange PM system is this, I simply do not trust it and I do not quite understand it. 

Wulong10:

In my PM box, I only see a number of 2 sent ones from me to you, but I see only one.

I tried some times to send you one, a couple of times an error (all I had typed was gone), but finally it seems to have worked out.

I do not see any emails from you.

What a strange PM system is this, I simply do not trust it and I do not quite understand it. 

I still can see my reply (#2). Everything bigger than 1 seems to be too difficult ;)

krelian99:
I still can see my reply (#2). Everything bigger than 1 seems to be too difficult ;)

I'm fed up with this PM system from this site.

Now I can see an email from you, but I can't send one. Pff, I'm going to sleep, it was a long day. 

Hey, it was a bit my fault, because I did not know the PM system yet, though sometimes still some minor errors ...

Wulong10:
Hey, it was a bit my fault, because I did not know the PM system yet, though sometimes still some minor errors ...

Hi Krelian/Wulong

HAPPY NEW YEAR

in advance

hope your trading adventure will be best than past in 2017

and many good wishes to all of your family members on this great occasion.

then i let you know i found a mouse that show USD/EUR currencies individually as you can see in pictures and as creator told,and you knows better these 2 currencies are the more flowing asserts in the world,mostly time in motion against other related currencies of the world according to their time zones,some time with AUS,NZD,some times JPY,then CHF AND GBP and lastly fighting with each other from London open to London end ......... the good thing i noticed these 2 singular currencies mostly time moves in opposite as you can see in pictures,so do you think there is a possible chance to open 2 trades,1 buy in up trend currency (for example/assumption in USD) and 1 sell in down trend currency (EUR) accordingly,when matching with all other trading strategies and formulas of you ..... the only problem i feel and noticed.what broker will be charge (in kind of spread)

what and how he will be calculate,as for my testing my broker was charging USDCHF,that is too much comparing to EURUSD spread.

in picture you can check the 2 yellow lines on all 2 currencies,same time .... this is the second mouse i got today,when you applied on one chart it show you at every chart moving equally same time digitally.

hope i explain well and will get a proper reply :)

regards

time 12.21 same on both

12.25 same on both

It would make sense. For years over 60% of all traded volume is in EURUSD and a currency never can stand alone without something to what it is compared to. So, when you see e.g. a PA patterns in USD (any other pattern is good as well), the strength changes and there must happen something in EURUSD. BTW, can you invert USD in your 'mouse'? Sometimes both are weak or both are strong and then you have to know which one is stronger. And here is the difficulty, you can't really say which one is, I would say.

PS: Best wishes also to you 👍

krelian99:

It would make sense. For years over 60% of all traded volume is in EURUSD and a currency never can stand alone without something to what it is compared to. So, when you see e.g. a PA patterns in USD (any other pattern is good as well), the strength changes and there must happen something in EURUSD. BTW, can you invert USD in your 'mouse'? Sometimes both are weak or both are strong and then you have to know which one is stronger. And here is the difficulty, you can't really say which one is, I would say.

Krelian

I think,in the given pictures you can see there are times when all both currencies are in ranging/choppy equally and when any of one move up the other goes down at the same time,as for any single compare to some thing,i think it can be compare to its own previous values,don't you guess,or the author knows better to what he is comparing in this code.

regards

krelian99:

Krelian

no,i guess your charts are a kind of mirror,not like that i posted.

i like to post some more explaining pictures but seems market is off or my terminal is off :)

man,when both are equally weak/strong that is ranging/choppy class.

krelian99:

And here is the this second mouse for yellow line equally moving on multiple chart when applied on any one,is used when you needs to compare some/any thing on different chart with time factor.

"metatraderprogrammer.com/docs/MTF_Sync_Line"

Reason: