Requests & Ideas - page 139

Tenkan-sen kinjun-sen cross histogram

HELLO MR TOOLS, I just checked on the ichimoku thread and found that my request for the histogram version of this indicator here in post 1380 had just been provided by you 3 days earlier on post 279 of the ichimoku thead. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

This is a extremely simplified Ehlers optimal tracking filter (as it should be_ for EA (it has just what is necessary for EA : no mtf, no alerts, just +12s and -1s so that Eas will work on maximal speed with it)

Normalised volume oscillator ( 4 in 1 )

HELLO MLADEN, its exactly 2 weeks since my suggestion and request for this version of the indicator,and i have been repeatedly checking this thread hoping to finally see the finished job, should i expect it or could something be wrong ? THANKS FOR ALL THE OTHER INDICATORS YOU HAVE DONE.

winner246

As I said : using volumes in forex is not what it seems at a first glance. I posted you a Marney volume indicator example to show you the periodicity of volumes and to show you why I think that volumes (ticks) used that way lead to nothing but what we already know : that in London and US session there is more activity than in the other sessions.

I will quote what was the end of my post (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page91 ) : "Will see if we can cook up something out of it".

regards

Mladen

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, its exactly 2 weeks since my suggestion and request for this version of the indicator,and i have been repeatedly checking this thread hoping to finally see the finished job, should i expect it or could something be wrong ? THANKS FOR ALL THE OTHER INDICATORS YOU HAVE DONE.

Nvo 4 in 1

HELLO MLADEN, Thanks for your prompt response. When i did a research for TIMELY filters for TRENDY MOVES WITH STRONG MOMENTUM i found this 4 in 1 combination very useful BUT ONLY to be used at the entry-point only ( i use them on 1 hr, i.e, periods 3,4,5 and 6) Quite interestingly although the indicator regularly highlights the low activity and high activity hours of each days market,on the GBP/JPY Pair ( which i trade and monitor closely ) whenever the Japanese Central Bank intervened ( with HIGH VOLUME) in the past at the supposed daily LOW ACTIVITY MARKET HOURS, the combined NVO (3,4,5 and 6 )accurately pinpointed the specific hour/s these huge volumes entered and moved the markets. ON GBP/JPY you can check SEPT. 15 2010 (03.00am), MARCH 18 2011 (01.00am), AUGUST 4 2011 (03.00am) AND OCTOBER 31 2011 (03.00am) ALL AT ALPARI U.K TIME. However in line with your very sincere and expert opinion, i have decided not to tag it as a VOLUME indicator but rather as a DULL MARKET Signal . THANKS for the Great service you are rendering.

Thank you so very much Mladen!!

Another request that I had in mind for an EA with the following: (please let me know if there is already something like this)

-price breakout past the X day high or low

-check volatility by looking Y days.

an example: price goes from 50-100; range is 50, mean is 75. so volatility is 50/75 = 66.66%

-if volatility is more than Z%, no trade.

-if less, open order (buy for breakout high, sell for breakout low)

Thank you very much in advance!

Ehlers optimal tracking filter for EA

Dear Mladen,

Where we could find the Ehlers optimal tracking filter on the chet version. Secondly would it be possible having a coloured version of the histogram version.

Thank you again dear for all of marevelous efforts.

Yours,

Khalidxd

Khalidxd

Is this the one you are looking for : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/83/ehlers_-_optimal_tracking_filter.mq4

As of colored version of the histogram version : I am afraid that I do not understand. Can you explain a bit more (with the attached code that you would like to be used if possible)?

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen,

Where we could find the Ehlers optimal tracking filter on the chet version. Secondly would it be possible having a coloured version of the histogram version.

Thank you again dear for all of marevelous efforts.

Yours,

Khalidxd

Trendline indicator

Dear All,

Does anyone know of a good automatic trendline/channel indicator?

There are various floating around but havent found a good one yet!

Thank you very much

Daniel

Histogram

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram version of this excellent Heikin Ashi overlay indicator?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

Daniel

Files:
Reason: