Elite indicators :) - page 104

Yves
Yves  
dr.house7:
Hi Mladen,

could you give me an hand on this ? (i think you are too busy with all hard work on advanced section and mq5, but please take a look on this )

Thanks anyway

Doc

Try AllTrendEnvelopes_V1 by Igorad Instead, i use period 10, method 20 (Jurik smoothing) you"ll get the same whipsaw action, usefull only for trendy market, unlesss you use small profit in noisy market. It already have the alert. It is also MTF.

drhouse7
drhouse7  
GreatYves:
Try AllTrendEnvelopes_V1 by Igorad Instead, i use period 10, method 20 (Jurik smoothing) you"ll get the same whipsaw action, usefull only for trendy market, unlesss you use small profit in noisy market. It already have the alert. It is also MTF.

thanks for reply...

but i think this 2 indy's are 2 worlds completely different ...i think price channel stop is one of the best indicator for many reason...

Anyway please Mladen take a look on my request

Doc

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This should be it (not modified, but made another, but they are when not in MTF mode (value wise) the same - see comparison)

If you want the "step like" MTF set Interpolate to false (second one on the second picture)

regards

mladen

swordfish:
This is a great indicator for my application. I've been using MTF2_MACD (4x timeframe) as my trend indicator, it is good but slow. Could someone make the No Lag MACD into MTF? Thank you.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Try this one out

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Hi everyone and happy new year !

i'm asking here if there is anyone able to put an alarm to this igorad's indy...

A simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw...

Doc
drhouse7
drhouse7  

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
Try this one out

regards

mladen

Great stuff exactly what i needed...

thanks my superhero

Kindly regards

Doc

Julian Lo
Julian Lo  
mladen:
This should be it (not modified, but made another, but they are when not in MTF mode (value wise) the same - see comparison)

If you want the "step like" MTF set Interpolate to false (second one on the second picture)

regards

mladen

You are a genius.

Thanks a million.

SIMBA
SIMBA  
ValeoFX:
Hi Simba, Firstly my apologies for not having replied earlier. Let me reply in full inside your post.

Glad to know you are a giving and generous soul and I am not

Regards

S

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

Hi,

I've developed advanced MTF version of PriceChannel_Stop with different prices and lengthes for Upper/Lower Bands, pre-smoothing, sound warning and alerts.

Regards,

Igor

dr.house7:
Hi everyone and happy new year !

i'm asking here if there is anyone able to put an alarm to this igorad's indy...

A simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw...

Doc
Files:
drhouse7
drhouse7  
igorad:
Hi,

I've developed advanced MTF version of PriceChannel_Stop with different prices and lengthes for Upper/Lower Bands, pre-smoothing, sound warning and alerts.

Regards,

Igor

great indicator...i love it

Thanks igorad and sorry if i don't ask your help before

Doc

mikepearce
mikepearce  

X-ArrZZx2 alert needed

I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me when the bars change colour on the close of the candle.

i have attached the mq4 file

thanks..

Files:
arrzzx2.mq4 9 kb