Elite indicators :) - page 108

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mike,

Here you go. Now it will alert you as "take profit signaled" when the blue cross appears. It can even give you two alerts simultaneously (when the trend changes and if in the same bar a take profit is signaled) and will not get confused in those cases

PS: did not change the name of the indicator.

have a nice weekend

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
Hello mladen

i also need a alert when candle close and X-ArrZZx2 show blue color

i have alert for green-red color but not blue wich will be take profit when blue appear.

thanks for your help.
Files:
mikepearce
mikepearce  
mladen:
Mike,

Here you go. Now it will alert you as "take profit signaled" when the blue cross appears. It can even give you two alerts simultaneously (when the trend changes and if in the same bar a take profit is signaled) and will not get confused in those cases

have a nice weekend

regards

mladen

You Are The BEST Mladen..

million thnks

whitebloodcell
whitebloodcell  

I am trying to make an indicator to plot a histogram of the change in gradient of NonLagMa7.9. It works as expected, sort of, in that when it is first loaded onto the chart it displays great, as more bars appear though it seems to slowly stop working though, could someone please take a look at the code and perhaps point me in the right direction please?

mikepearce
mikepearce  

63_fx_fish

mike pearce:
You Are The BEST Mladen.. million thnks

hello Mladen

mikepearce
mikepearce  

63_fx_fish

mladen:
Mike,

have a nice weekend

regards

mladen

Hello Mladen,

Can you add arrow on this indicator

for buy signal...When green bar close above (0.3) it a buy

for sell signal..When red bar close below (-0.3) it a sell signal

when green bar or red close below (0.3 or -0.3) take profit (blue X)

with alert for (only buy signal).. so only buy signal are taken

vice versa.

thanks Mladen for your time.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
whitebloodcell:
I am trying to make an indicator to plot a histogram of the change in gradient of NonLagMa7.9. It works as expected, sort of, in that when it is first loaded onto the chart it displays great, as more bars appear though it seems to slowly stop working though, could someone please take a look at the code and perhaps point me in the right direction please?

Whitebloodcell please excuse the question looked in the dictionary for gradient still didn't get it, is that something like slope or rate of change?

whitebloodcell
whitebloodcell  
mrtools:
Whitebloodcell please excuse the question looked in the dictionary for gradient still didn't get it, is that something like slope or rate of change?

Yes it is another way of saying the slope or the rate of change of a line. So I am wanting the indicator to show when the line begins to slow to help with determining exit points.

More mathematically the gradient is the instantaneous rate of change at the point the tangent is drawn.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mike,

sorry to disapoint you but fx_fish is the "infamous" solar wind indicator. To keep the story short, just want to mention that it is a wrongly coded Ehlres fisher transform indicator. Attaching the one that is correct along with the original Ehlers' document explaining how the indicator should be used
Check it out. If it still convenes you after checking, than we shall add "whistles and bells" OK?

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
Hello Mladen,

Can you add arrow on this indicator

for buy signal...When green bar close above (0.3) it a buy

for sell signal..When red bar close below (-0.3) it a sell signal

when green bar or red close below (0.3 or -0.3) take profit (blue X)

with alert for (only buy signal).. so only buy signal are taken

vice versa.

thanks Mladen for your time.
Hercs
Hercs  

Stochastic with divergence..

Could anyone please tell me where I can find a Stochastic indicator with divergence lines on both indicator and candles?

=======================================

No further need, thanks. I found two.

hazzoomah
hazzoomah  

SR indicator

hi

I found this indicator which plots lines of support and resistance for different time frames and liked to share it with you

does anyone have the source code or the MQ4 file of it ?

Files: