Elite indicators :) - page 819

Anyway:
This explanation, I believe that it wouldn't be the last time.

As long as it helps no problem to repeat. The repainting is one of the most misunderstood concepts (and most misused by the scammers) so it should be clarified whenever it can what it is and what it is not

mladen:
As long as it helps no problem to repeat. The repainting is one of the most misunderstood concepts (and most misused by the scammers) so it should be clarified whenever it can what it is and what it is not

Yes, I mean everything you do for everyone, and never complain.

I deeply appreciate what you did for us.

Thanks! Great mladen.

Anyway:
Yes, I mean everything you do for everyone, and never complain.

I deeply appreciate what you did for us.

Thanks! Great mladen.

Dear Anyway; I know very well difference. If you look at my first question I asked to Mladen uni cross's recalculation or repainting situation but Mladen explained me general concept of repainting and recalculating kindly like everytime. thanks so much. And i did not want to disturb again about uni cross. I asked because i had test problem and i could not wait until market opening. I am sorry if i disturbed anyone. Thanks.

tomitom06:
Dear Anyway; I know very well difference. If you look at my first question I asked to Mladen uni cross's recalculation or repainting situation but Mladen explained me general concept of repainting and recalculating kindly like everytime. thanks so much. And i did not want to disturb again about uni cross. I asked because i had test problem and i could not wait until market opening. I am sorry if i disturbed anyone. Thanks.

tomitom06

Don't worry, I think that you did not disturb anybody (at least not me)

I know the thing when you want to test it all and right away but this time you will have to wait Monday (thanks to metatrader that made visual backtests unreliable). I just hope that my post helped you in what I call "a general view at the TA". We all need to know what are we using and that is why my answer was a bit longer than it probably should

Anyway - I wish a nice weekend to all of you guys. Some rest is allays good

CC mtf & alerts 2 from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Ray

for cases when you want multiple instance of that same indicator on the same chart, use this version. Set the Indiccator name parameter to unique value fer each consecutive new instance as well as a start pos (to make the first colored sign be placed at exact place - in cases when you give longer unique name) and you will be able to place multiple instances and all are going to have those colors drawn at correct places (here is an example of 3 instances and all are showing correctly :

cc_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

The original was simply not meant to be used as multi instance on the same chart

traderduke:
mladen

Could you add an an index with color & pairs

Thank you

Ray

PS Sorry, Please disregard, I got it.

Thanks

PSS: Its not me see the attached chart, both ccps are the same setup??

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:

tomitom06:

tomitom06, my friend

You might have misunderstood. I really appreciate what mladen have done, no other meaning.

Happy weekend

mladen:
Mike, Here is one. It is not the cleaned up but a different one (it does the Williams percent range, but at a completely different way) Also, in this one you can add any symbol (it is not fixed to certain symbols, but you are entering the symbols you would like to see, so you can easily add oil or anything supported by your broker) Multi time frames added too (interpolated and non interpolated : as on the example picture)

PS: this one uses custom way of finding additions to symbol names (the ".", "..", "m", and all the additions invented by brokers). In order to make it work properly, "Allow DLL imports" must be checked (allowed) in this indicator properties

PPS: I found an error in the code first posted. The error is in this lines :

if (totalSymbols>4) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[4],timeFrame,Time); buffer5 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

if (totalSymbols>5) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[5],timeFrame,Time); buffer6 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }[/php]And they should be like this

[php] if (totalSymbols>4) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[4],timeFrame,Time); buffer5 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

if (totalSymbols>5) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[5],timeFrame,Time); buffer6 = iWPR(sPairs[5],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

The error causes an omission (rather duplicating the 5th symbol) of one symbol. Sorry people, but, if you downloaded the version with that error please re-download the corrected indicator.

regards

mladen

Upgraded version of multi symbols Williams percent range : williams_multi_symbols_nmc.mq4

Hi Mr. Tools and mladen,

Can someone please help me with this indicator? I need an MA cross alert added to it, or the zone alert changed to an MA cross alert. I don't want to change the visual zone cross colors, but need the alarm to signal at a different point.

Many thanks!

Fudomyo:
Hi Mr. Tools and mladen,

Can someone please help me with this indicator? I need an MA cross alert added to it, or the zone alert changed to an MA cross alert. I don't want to change the visual zone cross colors, but need the alarm to signal at a different point.

Many thanks!

Hi Fudomyo, added the ma cross alert as an option also with an added option to show the ma cross arrows or not, also its compatible with new metatrader builds.

Reason: