Adaptive lookback indicators - page 58

One more for the collection - vhf adaptive digital Kalher RSX : adaptive_vhf_rsx_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines__alerts.mq4

And this one - stochastic of adaptive derivative EMA : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad.ex4

It seems to be extremely fast when it comes to signal finding, but some playing with parameters is advised

mladen:
And this one - stochastic of adaptive derivative EMA : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad.ex4

It seems to be extremely fast when it comes to signal finding, but some playing with parameters is advised

Dearest MLADEN,

so so much thanks for this adaptive EMAD ver of stoch,a lot of flexibility and options,it can be fit and fixed in any situation,ones like and requirs.may i consider it an VHF adapting ver of stoch,still i have not experimented it thoroughly. .but what i noticed till now,so nice and best one version in stoch.thanksssssss.

regards

mladen:

Can you add alerts, please?

techmac:
Can you add alerts, please?

Here is a version with alerts added : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_1.ex4

mladen:

Hello,

would a histo version of this indicator be possbile?

Thx.

D.

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i think,this link not working with me, ,may be some thing wrong with my net or machine.

Stochastic of adaptive emad 1_1.ex4

mntiwana

Tested it now, and it works (from the original post)

Please check it again

mladen:

Thank you!

mladen:

mntiwana

Tested it now, and it works (from the original post)

Please check it again

Dearest MLADEN,

many many thanks for so quick help,it worked,and before i delete my requested post,your kind reply was here.

regards

Reason: