Elite indicators :) - page 1108

sorry & thankyou mladen......

trendtracker.ex4 Mladen, would you happen to know the true name of this indicator? Someone messed with the code and they are selling it now.

Files:

tropicalrecon:
trendtracker.ex4 Mladen, would you happen to know the true name of this indicator? Someone messed with the code and they are selling it now.

tropicalrecon

That is a renamed trix indicator - but the signals are repainting - see the examples before :

and after :

Files:
trix_2.png  64 kb
trix_1.png  64 kb
trix_2.png  64 kb

The nerve these scammers have, smh. Anyways, one last question, could you point me in the right direction, what is the best indicator here that draws divergence?

I quote myself from the Divergence thread.

krelian99:
Re: Divergence Indicator

Somewhere I read MACD and AO should be the best divergence indicators. I can't absolutely confirm that. Do I something wrong? SMI and Wildhog work for me excellent.

This is on chart wpr smoothed nrp with arrows and alert options for both slope and center ma cross.

onchart_wprsmooth_nrp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Where can i find these INDICATORS

1.) SAPT- signal avoiding protocol technology AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY

2.) ERD BENJAMIN - exit in random method GERMAN TECHNOLOGY

TRADERSM:
Where can i find these INDICATORS

1.) SAPT- signal avoiding protocol technology AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY

2.) ERD BENJAMIN - exit in random method GERMAN TECHNOLOGY

TRADERSM

If the source for that information is the same as the source that was explaining the "solar wind joy", I would forget about that

mladen:
Wilders' DMI (adx) with no lag smoothing added and with some extras : Wilder's DMI 3_1.mq4

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make Candle version (Chart window) of 'Wilder's DMI 3_1' indicator ?

Candles are in 3 colors

di+ > di- = blue, di+ or < level = grey

Thanks for any help

secretcode

mrtools:
This is on chart wpr smoothed nrp with arrows and alert options for both slope and center ma cross.

onchart_wprsmooth_nrp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the new wpr with some additions,you make it more pretty.can you plz be more kind by adding some/max possible price and averages options too but only that,that are possible with mq4,i am afraid if modren prices and averages will be added then it will turn in ex4 file,lol.:)

regards

Reason: