Elite indicators :) - page 1315

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
One minor issue found and solved

Beautiful work mate. You're a champion!!!
This one now looks identical to the one on Trading View now except for the 0.8 setting instead of 0.7 but it's good how we can change the settings too!
And the new 1.04 version also alerts us when it's orange and dark green (warning area) now as well. Would we be able to have the option to turn off the warning section alerts and only get alerts for the red and lime green (extreme) just like the previous versions please? :)
Only if you're not too busy! 

Love this!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Beautiful work mate. You're a champion!!!
This one now looks identical to the one on Trading View now except for the 0.8 setting instead of 0.7 but it's good how we can change the settings too!
And the new 1.04 version also alerts us when it's orange and dark green (warning area) now as well. Would we be able to have the option to turn off the warning section alerts and only get alerts for the red and lime green (extreme) just like the previous versions please? :)
Only if you're not too busy! 

Love this!!

Here is an updated version (with some more changes made)

Files:
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Here is an updated version (with some more changes made)

You've done it! And an amazing job too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart mate!

PS: I still can't PM on this site or access my profile to message you. Would like to send you a small donation through Paypal please. You've been too kind to us! If you can, please check your inbox on Forex Factory I've sent you a PM on there sir ;) 

goreboy
goreboy  

mladen

Can you explain the logic behind the RSX of Advanced Kaufman indicator that you coded (see attached).  Many thanks.   

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pakeha:

mladen

Can you explain the logic behind the RSX of Advanced Kaufman indicator that you coded (see attached).  Many thanks.   

It is a rsi (the kind that you chose - rsx is one of the 6 possible rsi types) that is using advanced Kaufman ama (adaptive moving average - which implicitly makes the rsi adaptive too) for price filter. Also, since it is using floating levels - which are another way of making the indicator adaptive - that indicator is a kind of "double adaptive" sort of speaking without ever changing the rsi itself
Melajah_Forex
Melajah_Forex  

Dear mladen, May i ask? I see almost you indicator have "alert should send email " but how to use that?

Please guide me, thank you 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Melajah_Forex:

Dear mladen, May i ask? I see almost you indicator have "alert should send email " but how to use that?

Please guide me, thank you 

See this (probably helps) - for general guidelines:

Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  

Dear Mladen I hope to receive a look to this index. 

I installed the two indicators do not work on the graph well.

thank you sir.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dragon:

Dear Mladen I hope to receive a look to this index. 

I installed the two indicators do not work on the graph well.

thank you sir.

Use these
Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
mladen:
Use these

Dear Mladen indices works without any problem

Thank you dear sir