Elite indicators :) - page 1315

mladen

Can you explain the logic behind the RSX of Advanced Kaufman indicator that you coded (see attached).  Many thanks.   

pakeha:

mladen

Can you explain the logic behind the RSX of Advanced Kaufman indicator that you coded (see attached).  Many thanks.   

It is a rsi (the kind that you chose - rsx is one of the 6 possible rsi types) that is using advanced Kaufman ama (adaptive moving average - which implicitly makes the rsi adaptive too) for price filter. Also, since it is using floating levels - which are another way of making the indicator adaptive - that indicator is a kind of "double adaptive" sort of speaking without ever changing the rsi itself

Dear mladen, May i ask? I see almost you indicator have "alert should send email " but how to use that?

Please guide me, thank you 

Melajah_Forex:

Dear mladen, May i ask? I see almost you indicator have "alert should send email " but how to use that?

Please guide me, thank you 

See this (probably helps) - for general guidelines:

Dear Mladen I hope to receive a look to this index. 

I installed the two indicators do not work on the graph well.

thank you sir.

Dragon:

Dear Mladen I hope to receive a look to this index. 

I installed the two indicators do not work on the graph well.

thank you sir.

Use these

mladen:
Use these

Dear Mladen indices works without any problem

Thank you dear sir

Dear sir mladen. Refering to this post here. Could you kindly add alerts & notifications to this iCorrel8? Alerts on the crossing will be helpful when im away from the pc.

redwed:
Dear sir mladen. Refering to this post here. Could you kindly add alerts & notifications to this iCorrel8? Alerts on the crossing will be helpful when im away from the pc.

It can have up to 64 alerts (that indicator). imagine what would happen in this case :

mladen:

It can have up to 64 alerts (that indicator). imagine what would happen in this case :

Can we put some filter? For example, certain currencies?
Reason: