Elite indicators :) - page 1090

vishnu74:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to Mladen , Mntiwana , Krelian9

vishnu74,

if you was adding MRTOOLS at my place,it looks more pretty than now,so nice of your good feelings for all of us,all our best wishes for you too along with for your beloved family and friends,and i hope this new year will brings succeeds for you.

regards

mntiwana:

TRADERSM,

it is working with me,changed some colors too......any way interesting and pretty indi.

regards

forex_sweepmod.mq4

Thankyou mntiwana i have simple doute What is mod ? & what is Multi timeframe indicator MTF

TRADERSM:
Thankyou mntiwana i have simple doute What is mod ? & what is Multi timeframe indicator MTF

very simple,i have modified (mod) your given indicator,so the new is modify version of that of yours........and mtf,you can use any other higher time frames in your current window,for example you are working in M5,being working in M5 you can add any next TF in the same window,depend on if the indicator is MTF version,in picture in lower windows you can see M1,in next lower window M5 and lowest window with M15 at left in start. ...but MLADEN can better explain you.thanks.

regards

Files:
untitled_3.png  168 kb

Thankyou mntiwana..........

mntiwana:

very simple,i have modified (mod) your given indicator,so the new is modify version of that of yours........and mtf,you can use any other higher time frames in your current window,for example you are working in M5,being working in M5 you can add any next TF in the same window,depend on if the indicator is MTF version,in picture in lower windows you can see M1,in next lower window M5 and lowest window with M15 at left in start. ...but MLADEN can better explain you.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

No need for further explanation

You explained all quite well

the attached indicator shows 1 warning when compiled, Also, it doesn't show buy and sell instruction as displayed on this page. can you correct this anomaly please? forex_sweepmod.mq4

Files:

thank you sir , i am grateful

Sir, the attached indicator is not working please fxstreet_calendar_v2.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen...Are they possible to make non repaint? bcs they are adjusting always..Please do it brother....

exfit_stoch_v2.mq4

exfit_fisher_v2.mq4

I would to thank's mrtools and mladen for them both generosity distributed free of charge all the indicators are very useful for me. hopefully healthy always and give prosperity. Happy New Year from bali Indonesia

Reason: