Elite indicators :) - page 1312

mntiwana
mntiwana  
NKTrade:
Yes like that... How can you upload pictures??

Simply click on (any 1 of 3 options for posts) comment,reply and edit.when your own post editing box is open,just click on "IMAGE" button. (shown in the picture attached) and upload as much and which one you like.

Wayan
Wayan  
mntiwana:

Simply click on (any 1 of 3 options for posts) comment,reply and edit.when your own post editing box is open,just click on "IMAGE" button. (shown in the picture attached) and upload as much and which one you like.

OMG... i'm too lazy to see the upper, i always see the bottom " attach file"  

That already new Page hopefully mr. Mladen see you pictures about that error.. 

GK1112
GK1112  
mladen:

GK1965

I started to post ex4 files using latest builds too (there are some incompatibilities of versions 840 and newest builds, and, more or less, I am forced to do so to avoid some problems from the users side). Will "freeze" it at the newest build (build 1010 from today) but the older builds will not be supported any more

Thanks Mladen for your response.  My problem is different (and has been continuing) wherein I am not able to add any .ex4 indicator to the charts.    I will probably need to uninstall and reinstall.

Cheers
GK 

GK1112
GK1112  

I am looking for a MTF WPR (preferably mq4).  Would any one be kind enough to provide me with one such indicator. I already found one which is a .ex4 (damnnnnnn.... wish I could use it) and created by one of the experts (and bang on what I was looking for).  Very unfortunate I am not able to use it.

Regards
GK 

GK1112
GK1112  
Attaching the same for the benefit of others. Allows one to set time frame, make changes in the WPR settings and the world of it... awesome one IMO.

Cheers
GK
GK1112
GK1112  
Attaching now :(.
Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
GK1965:

I am looking for a MTF WPR (preferably mq4).  Would any one be kind enough to provide me with one such indicator. I already found one which is a .ex4 (damnnnnnn.... wish I could use it) and created by one of the experts (and bang on what I was looking for).  Very unfortunate I am not able to use it.

Regards
GK 

I GUESS this is created by one of the expert :) MLADEN

any way there a lot of version of different styles.

GK1112
GK1112  

Thank you bro.  Much appreciate to share this with me.  Will try this one for sure.

If any of the experts can convert the attached WPR indi to a MTF one, that would be awesome.  This one was created by another expert Brooky who has many more to claim under his belt.  Works wonderfully and visually very pleasing and interpretable :).

Cheers
GK 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GK1965:

Thank you bro.  Much appreciate to share this with me.  Will try this one for sure.

If any of the experts can convert the attached WPR indi to a MTF one, that would be awesome.  This one was created by another expert Brooky who has many more to claim under his belt.  Works wonderfully and visually very pleasing and interpretable :).

Cheers
GK 

That was done already

Try it out (can not find the exact post now, but here it is)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GK1965:

Cheers
GK 

Btw: it does not need to use dlls to do the job

Here is a version without the dll usage