Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 628

mikocairo55:
thanks so much mladen but i have 3 questions

1- can i apply this indi for 1 minute tf if cant can you make it for me plz

2- is that indi repaint

3- why people lose with these indi at last thanks alot

mikocairo55

1. yes

2. all fractals repaint (place signals back in the past)

3. because of the point 2

regards

thefxpros:
thanks!! I'm trying to add the Nbars option in order to calculate the code only for a certain number of bars but maybe with the new build is it different the way to do that? Previously i changed this line " for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) " but now i am in trouble with this, can you help me?

thefxpros

Here is a version in which you can limit the number of bars. If you set the BarsToCount to 0, it will calculate all the bars, otherwise it will use the value you specify in that parameter

Double CCI woodie

Double CCI woodie made new metatrader 4 compatible : doublecciwoody_-_mtf_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page383

Rsi multitimeframe + alerts

Buenos mladen days:

I am looking for an RSI

Multitimeframe

Alert top line and bottom line crossing intersection.

Can not find it for the new version of MT4.

Under an old one.

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Buenos mladen days:

I am looking for an RSI

Multitimeframe

Alert top line and bottom line crossing intersection.

Can not find it for the new version of MT4.

Under an old one.

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Hermo

Here is a version for new metatrader 4

mladen:
mikocairo55

1. yes

2. all fractals repaint (place signals back in the past)

3. because of the point 2

regards

thanks for your kind reply but

is this mean it is useless if not how can i benfite of it

sorry for my ignornce

after reading about issues with F_ractals...I came to the conclusion that they need to be renamed accordingly int "F_rectals"...

mikocairo55:
thanks for your kind reply but

is this mean it is useless if not how can i benfite of it

sorry for my ignornce

Posted some videos about trading using fractals here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page17

Check them out, maybe those videos can help

mladen:
thefxpros Here is a version in which you can limit the number of bars. If you set the BarsToCount to 0, it will calculate all the bars, otherwise it will use the value you specify in that parameter

thanks a lot, Mladen! I have a curiosity:

Code like this (nbars option) used to show only a certain number of bars really allows to save cpu usage or it is just a graphical trick that allows to show a certain number of bars but the entire code of the indicator is calculated however for all history bars?

thefxpros:
thanks a lot, Mladen! I have a curiosity: Code like this (nbars option) used to show only a certain number of bars really allows to save cpu usage or it is just a graphical trick that allows to show a certain number of bars but the entire code of the indicator is calculated however for all history bars?

thefxpros

In the case of the built in WPR I guess it is a trick (based on experience with all their built in indicators). Their built in indicator always calculate all the bars and you the chose which value to use

To really limit it, custom coded functions would be needed

Reason: