Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 30

sebastianK:
Does it have to do with the step size?
Probably yes

sebastianK:
Does it have to do with the step size?
Don't know, it's using the automatic step size(using atr) so really have no idea what the problem could be. Have sent the code to be looked at, but no response.

mrtools:
Don't know, it's using the automatic step size(using atr) so really have no idea what the problem could be. Have sent the code to be looked at, but no response.
If it was sent to me, I did not get anything ;(

mladen:
 Who can be other than you :)

mladen:
Yeah sent it to you, not at my home computer now, will resend it when I get home.

It seems to be solved (the issue), but please check it

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for correction,one question,plz.

in given picture upper is MRTOOLS previous ver,lower is current of your version,all two instances with same default setting,as for bars,i turn off color to none for all two instances ....... DZ lines presenting same when GREEN/ORANGE line forming differently,why ? i do not think slope color working properly.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for correction,one question,plz.

in given picture upper is MRTOOLS previous ver,lower is current of your version,all two instances with same default setting,as for bars,i turn off color to none for all two instances ....... DZ lines presenting same when GREEN/ORANGE line forming differently,why ? i do not think slope color working properly.

regards

mntiwana

As it was told a couple of times : color of the step ma does not depend on its slope, but on its internally calculated trend. I am still checking the indicator, but as far as colors are concerned, they are OK. If I find some other issues (since the step ma in that case must be applied to value chart prices, not the real symbol prices) they will be solved and corrections will be posted

mladen:

Nope still the same result with me :(

skc321:
Nope still the same result with me :(
Which exact symbol?
Reason: