Elite indicators :) - page 1103

mladen:

It is not too hard

But since some averages depend on previous values (try EMA on 50 bars only, for example) I am not introducing that limitation. Also, since the indicator calculates only the changed bars, there is no CPU overhead that would be reduced by introducing bars limitation (it calculates 2 bars 99.999% of time, so, 99.999% of time it hardly uses any CPU time at all)

The problem is the initialization. I made an indicator for currencies strength with 2 MAs for TF. You have 2 MAs x 14 currencies x 3 TFs. Every time you change TF chart have recalcule all. And even I have short history ( 7500 bars ) indicator need time for finish ( a few seconds ). Same if you use currencies dash and open chart with indicator like this. For that i said is good have this option. Better 50 bars + preroll ( all indicators needs some extra bars for have right values from bar you choose) than 7500 bars. The PC screen is limited and you cant see 28 pairs at same time But is only a suggestion

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the efforts you made for trying it smooth with nonlag ma,you are absolutely right as for laging factor when smoothed,do you think reducing some of periods + some of smoothing at least better than flying frequently of cci line but of course you knows better than me which method will be more suitable for not countable lagging,and i am sure you will be find it at the end,lol.:),nothing is impossible for you twice genious stars.here is a picture with cci advanced ver with blue line,thanks.

regards

CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts 2.mq4

Mntiwana, this one is done similar to the version you posted except it has option for one of the 31 moving averages,

stepma_of_cci_smooth.ex4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, this one is done similar to the version you posted except it has option for one of the 31 moving averages,

stepma_of_cci_smooth.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for early response,now it is looking more pretty than before,more capable,great job.can i request for more help to add slope colors (to dark grey line} with two options,color change on zero line cross true/false and color change on step ma line cross true/false,i am bit greedy for more responsive options, .thanks a lot.

regards

one question plz,in cci study 3,all 31 ma averages were applied as averaging methods along with as smoothing methods too,do they act as double,i means multiplying/calculating twice......if it can be added here too, .

regards

Files:
1_18.png  177 kb

mladen:

nevar

You can not. You can apply averages only to symbols that have their own data

Mladen

Last request regarding this:this indicator has some interesting features compare to other strength indicators.Sometimes USD and EUR go to same direction(up or down).Is it possible for you to code EURUSD difference as a sperate indicator.Difference can be small but meaningful I guess.Thank you.

nevar:

Mladen

Last request regarding this:this indicator has some interesting features compare to other strength indicators.Sometimes USD and EUR go to same direction(up or down).Is it possible for you to code EURUSD difference as a sperate indicator.Difference can be small but meaningful I guess.Thank you.

nevar

That indicator is calculating difference of symbols (the closest description would be that it is calculating a sort of a strange momentum - which is a difference of some value compared to some other value - strange momentum since it sometimes uses current bar to past bar difference, and sometimes past to current bar difference). So, one more difference would not change much when it is a difference already

mladen:

nevar

That indicator is calculating difference of symbols (the closest description would be that it is calculating a sort of a strange momentum - which is a difference of some value compared to some other value - strange momentum since it sometimes uses current bar to past bar difference, and sometimes past to current bar difference). So, one more difference would not change much when it is a difference already

Hi Mladen,

i was wondering if you have done your version of StepMa stoch with the sets of averages? I remember the Igorad's indicator...

hi MRTOOLS,

if possible please add smoothing factor for this indicator thanks regards

GADEY:
hi MRTOOLS, if possible please add smoothing factor for this indicator thanks regards

GADEY

That is a combination of CCI and RSI

If we smooth the result, it will be very strange (and misleading) in many cases since we can have only 3 values +2,0 and -2. Smoothing those values would not produce logical values

Mr.Mladen please give the link ( or create it )of this ehlers ( Detrended Ehlers Leading Indicator )

Files:
john_ehlers.jpg  93 kb

TRADERSM:
Mr.Mladen please give the link ( or create it )of this ehlers ( Detrended Ehlers Leading Indicator )

TRADERSM

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

Reason: