Correlation trading - page 3

kinjaheed:
Interesting correlation strategy here:

The Giant Flaw In Correlation Trading (UPDATE) : MarketClub Trader's Blog

Does anyone know of an indicator that will show the range difference between the eurusd and gbpusd pairs at a glance? (as defined in Jason Fielder's strategy above)

Thanks,

Ask at Forex Factory, you'll get an answer.

ff

Dreamliner:
Ask at Forex Factory, you'll get an answer.

thanks Dreamliner,

I was actually reading your Hedge and Correlation Strategy thread over there

Hedge and Correlation Strategy @ Forex Factory

Found ONE

kinjaheed:
Interesting correlation strategy here:

The Giant Flaw In Correlation Trading (UPDATE) : MarketClub Trader's Blog

Does anyone know of an indicator that will show the range difference between the eurusd and gbpusd pairs at a glance? (as defined in Jason Fielder's strategy above)

Hello my friends,

I finally find one, rangbar2,, thanks to somewhere on forex-tsd (sorry i forget where), but it seems to show the range in pips on current and previous candles and can be useful for anyone interested in the "follow the leader" strategy. I havn't had the time to test or figure out a way to trade this way yet, but the descriptions are on this link:The Giant Flaw In Correlation Trading (UPDATE) : MarketClub Trader's Blog

thank you my friends,

Files:

Mladen ,

I have this idea that you may find it interesting :Some use the Dow:Gold ratio as a hope:fear ratio.

EUR/USD difference as percentage ratio maybe used in similar way. Is it possible for you to code EUR/USD difference as percentage ratio?I have attached the pairs indicator.Since it is normalized I am not too sure if it is suitable for this.Thank you.

Reason: