Elite indicators :) - page 1110

MURALI
MURALI  

Hi Mladen,

Can we get mq4 file for this awesome indicator. It's very helpful for me for EA coding.

If its a paid indicator, please let me know the procedure to get it. stepma_pdf_4_3_histo.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:
Hi Mladen,

Can we get mq4 file for this awesome indicator. It's very helpful for me for EA coding.

If its a paid indicator, please let me know the procedure to get it. stepma_pdf_4_3_histo.ex4

GADEY

The indicator has no limits whatsoever, so it can be freely used. As of mq4 : sorry, but since the ex4 file is having no limitations at all, I see no reason why yo post mq4 file too in this case

pipmagnet
pipmagnet  

Hello everyone - the search function is giving me fits - I'm looking for a histogram version of Williams % R - I'm sure there is a muscled up version of it around since many have asked to have basic indys converted to MTF - alerts - histogram - NRP ect. I just can't seem to find one via the search function. Thanks in advance for any help.

Losajoca Lorenzo
Losajoca Lorenzo  

Hi all.

This is my first post here.

Hope I'm in the right place.

I wonder if someone could give a help with this indicator: "SnakeInBorders.mq4".

Looks interesting if it had a divergence analysis added.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds.

CL

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
losajoca:
Hi all.

This is my first post here.

Hope I'm in the right place.

I wonder if someone could give a help with this indicator: "SnakeInBorders.mq4".

Looks interesting if it had a divergence analysis added.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds.

CL

losajoca

Snake in the borders is using centered TMA - it repaints

Losajoca Lorenzo
Losajoca Lorenzo  

To pipmagnet...

I have this one. If it helps...

Losajoca Lorenzo
Losajoca Lorenzo  

Thanks mladen.

So I guess is not worth it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pipmagnet:
Hello everyone - the search function is giving me fits - I'm looking for a histogram version of Williams % R - I'm sure there is a muscled up version of it around since many have asked to have basic indys converted to MTF - alerts - histogram - NRP ect. I just can't seem to find one via the search function. Thanks in advance for any help.

Or you can use stochastic that is already made like that (if the price is high/low, and the slowing is set to 1, they are exactly the same - except in the absolute value which is always exactly 100 different - see the example)

Files:
wpr.png 135 kb
MURALI
MURALI  
mladen:

GADEY

The indicator has no limits whatsoever, so it can be freely used. As of mq4 : sorry, but since the ex4 file is having no limitations at all, I see no reason why yo post mq4 file too in this case

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the reply. You are true that ex4 file has no limitations, but I want to hide the indicator details from my employees and others.

Thank You.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make Candle version (Chart window) of 'Wilder's DMI 3_1' indicator ?

Candles are in 3 colors

di+ > di- = blue, di+ or < level = grey

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

Files: