Hi mrtools

Could you please to check my post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

tora

Try this one out : CCI study 3.ex4

Files:
cci_study.png  109 kb
cci_study_3.ex4  142 kb

braintheboss:
I wonder if this petition is hard to do because nobody answer it...

It is not too hard

But since some averages depend on previous values (try EMA on 50 bars only, for example) I am not introducing that limitation. Also, since the indicator calculates only the changed bars, there is no CPU overhead that would be reduced by introducing bars limitation (it calculates 2 bars 99.999% of time, so, 99.999% of time it hardly uses any CPU time at all)

mladen:

tora

Try this one out : CCI study 3.ex4

hi mladen, the indicator does not draw; does it another another indicator to run?

camisa:
hi mladen, the indicator does not draw; does it another another indicator to run?

It works on my terminal. It does not need any other indicator (it does not depend on anything else)

Tested it with build 840 and build 950 - works OK on both (the same ex4 file that I posted)

Files:
cci_study_1.jpg  253 kb
cci_study_2.jpg  261 kb

mrtools:

Mntiwana, check out this picture of the result of adding smooth to the step cci it adds considerable lag to the step ma if i figure out a better way of smoothing it will post it.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the efforts you made for trying it smooth with nonlag ma,you are absolutely right as for laging factor when smoothed,do you think reducing some of periods + some of smoothing at least better than flying frequently of cci line but of course you knows better than me which method will be more suitable for not countable lagging,and i am sure you will be find it at the end,lol.:),nothing is impossible for you twice genious stars.here is a picture with cci advanced ver with blue line,thanks.

regards

CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts 2.mq4

mladen:

It works on my terminal. It does not need any other indicator (it does not depend on anything else)

Tested it with build 840 and build 950 - works OK on both (the same ex4 file that I posted)

Dearest MLADEN,

with excuses,the problem exist with when divergence applied true but when it is in default mode with divergence false,indicator working properly,thanks

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

with excuses,the problem exist with when divergence applied true but when it is in default mode with divergence false,indicator working properly,thanks

regards

Yes, you guys are right

Here is a version that solves that problem : cci_study_3_1.ex4

Files:

mladen:

Yes, you guys are right

Now it works OK

mladen:

Yes, you guys are right

Thanks a lot mr Mladen

mladen:

Yes, you guys are right

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

i played and experiment this master piece of cci,it have a lot to do with,much flexible with a lot of options,a complete unit.can be fit and fix in any situation......to be very frank,want kiss the expert hands of the creator, ,i am proud of being with such masters.my extreme wish and request for to adapt it in step ma of cci,if technically and code wise possible.a lot of thanks for this all in one multi functional and the proud of cci family.:)

regards

Files:
cci_study_3.png  34 kb
Reason: