Elite indicators :) - page 1100

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add ForSymbol and Inverse options to your Volatility Quality - zero line averages 2_3 indicator. As well as add JMA to the 'Price smoothing method'? I would greatly appreciate it if you could also convert this modified indicator into a histogram.

As always, much thanks!

-spotforex

mladen:

bayuveneo

Here is a version with that option added : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_3.ex4

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you please add ForSymbol and Inverse options to your Volatility Quality - zero line averages 2_3 indicator. As well as add JMA to the 'Price smoothing method'? I would greatly appreciate it if you could also convert this modified indicator into a histogram.

As always, much thanks!

-spotforex

spotforex

As I explained a couple of time : averages that require more than 2 parameters (period and price) will not be a part of averages indicator (or the set) since I do not want to use million parameters or some silly defaults for such average types just to make more averages in a set. So the jma will not be added to the indicators that use "averages" set for smoothing.

The for symbol : it will be added

Hello,

Could you add alerts for the attached indicator. Alerts should generate whenever CCI LENGTH crosses STEP MOVING AVERAGE from above or below.

Presently alerts are generated when colour changes for step moving average.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali Gadey

Files:

mrtools:

Wulong10, wasn't able to add the volatility adjustment but was able to add the price options and make it a little more user friendly.

Stochastic CG 2.01 advanced + arrows.mq4

Hi mrtools, I wish ask you if this indicator repaint or recalculates its value after cancle close?

lapigna:
Hi mrtools, I wish ask you if this indicator repaint or recalculates its value after cancle close?

lapigna

That indicator does not repaint

It has nothing in common with the polynomial regression that someone renamed to "center of gravity" and which recalculates. The one posted by mrtools will never repaint

Hi Mrtools

could you update this indicator with all the latest averages?

Thanks

cci_study_2.02_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:

lapigna

That indicator does not repaint

It has nothing in common with the polynomial regression that someone renamed to "center of gravity" and which recalculates. The one posted by mrtools will never repaint

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

mrtools:

Wulong10, wasn't able to add the volatility adjustment but was able to add the price options and make it a little more user friendly.

Stochastic CG 2.01 advanced + arrows.mq4

Hey, thanks a ton Mrtools !

mladen:

spotforex

As I explained a couple of time : averages that require more than 2 parameters (period and price) will not be a part of averages indicator (or the set) since I do not want to use million parameters or some silly defaults for such average types just to make more averages in a set. So the jma will not be added to the indicators that use "averages" set for smoothing.

The for symbol : it will be added

Hi Mladen,

I'm sorry that I missed your prior explanation regarding the averages that require multiple parameters. I completely understand. Had I known I would have not made the request.

I look forward to your update/modifications to the VQ indicator.

Take Care,

-spotforex

GADEY:
Hello,

GADEY:

Could you add alerts for the attached indicator. Alerts should generate whenever CCI LENGTH crosses STEP MOVING AVERAGE from above or below.

Presently alerts are generated when colour changes for step moving average.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali Gadey

Hello Murali Gadey, added the cci crossing step moving average option.

StepMA of cci 2.01.mq4

Files:
Reason: