T3 - page 61

whisperer:
Can it have the display line,bars and arrows options?
It will be made :)

whisperer:
Can it have the display line,bars and arrows options?

Here is a version with all the possible display types added

mladen:

Here is a version with all the possible display types added

Thank you :

Dear mladen,

is it possible to add atr bands to "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4" with changeable double smooth, why has the

"averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands.ex4" no t3 or how is it called there?

Thank you.

Files:
t3 bands.zip  175 kb

friend4you:

Dear mladen,

is it possible to add atr bands to "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4" with changeable double smooth, why has the

"averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands.ex4" no t3 or how is it called there?

Thank you.

As I have explained a lot of times : averages are going to have only averages that have 1 parameter (price excluded) - calculation length. All the others (and there are a lot of them, quite a few made by me too) that have any other parameter than that calculation length (and T3 does have it) will not be a part of averages indicator. I am not looking to artificially pack 100 averages in a same file with some silly default parameters and with 1000 parameters in a list of parameters that are going to be used just for one average in a set of a 100. So, to keep it simple, averages was, is and will be made in the future too using that single parameter rule

mladen:
As I have explained a lot of times : averages are going to have only averages that have 1 parameter (price excluded) - calculation length. All the others (and there are a lot of them, quite a few made by me too) that have any other parameter than that calculation length (and T3 does have it) will not be a part of averages indicator. I am not looking to artificially pack 100 averages in a same file with some silly default parameters and with 1000 parameters in a list of parameters that are going to be used just for one average in a set of a 100. So, to keep it simple, averages was, is and will be made in the future too using that single parameter rule
Yes, you are right, my fault, T3 has the " T3 hot"-setting and this version also an adapting period, but will there be, when you have time, an atr bands t3 version of "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4", maybe with a filter option? I uploaded all three files, if someone wants to use them.

friend4you:
Yes, you are right, my fault, T3 has the " T3 hot"-setting and this version also an adapting period, but will there be, when you have time, an atr bands t3 version of "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4", maybe with a filter option? I uploaded all three files, if someone wants to use them.
Will do something :)

The adapting setting is really interesting. Is it possible to add a price filter to the coming atr-bands version, an atr bands t3 version of "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4"?

The attached version has similar features. I use it every day.

Thanks

friend4you:

The adapting setting is really interesting. Is it possible to add a price filter to the coming atr-bands version, an atr bands t3 version of "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4"?

The attached version has similar features. I use it every day.

Thanks

You mean to replace the averages with adaptive T3?

mladen:
You mean to replace the averages with adaptive T3?
Yes, an atr bands t3 version of "adaptive T3 - v3_1 advanced.ex4"  with a changeable filter option  and alarm with a wav-file to choose. 
Reason: