Elite indicators :) - page 1097

Re: CCI Woodie- averages indicator

Try out this version : CCI Woodie - averages nmc.mq4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A happy new year to all forextraders here on this forum and especially for Mladen and Mr. tools for making this the best forex forum on the net!

Is it possible to add the newest averages on it + to add the double smoothed feature on this great indicator?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

mrtools:

Rodius, added mtf.

blau_-__ergodic_tsi_averages_mtf.ex4

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

thank you for the averages ver,pretty one........i have a question regarding this averages version and previous one attached here,when i applied all two with same exact parameters,of course the previous ver have only one ma method "sma" i applied same sma to this new averages version,all two with price close.but the results are different,can you plz guide some thing about,why ?

regards

blau_-_ergodic_tsi_amp_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
Re: CCI Woodie- averages indicator

Try out this version : CCI Woodie - averages nmc.mq4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A happy new year to all forextraders here on this forum and especially for Mladen and Mr. tools for making this the best forex forum on the net!

Is it possible to add the newest averages on it + to add the double smoothed feature on this great indicator?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4

in version 2,also i tried change the ma method from sma to ema and lwma in code for to test which suits best or how that looks like,but it feels me no difference with change of ma method,picture is attached here.

how and where i made changes,possibly some thing wrong from my side,

double priceDiff = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i)-iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i+1);

double priceDiff = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_EMA,Price,i)-iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_EMA,Price,i+1);

double priceDiff = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_LWMA,Price,i)-iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_LWMA,Price,i+1);

[ATTACH]temp_194398_1451835163634_973[/ATTACH]

mntiwana:

thank you for the averages ver,pretty one........i have a question regarding this averages version and previous one attached here,when i applied all two with same exact parameters,of course the previous ver have only one ma method "sma" i applied same sma to this new averages version,all two with price close.but the results are different,can you plz guide some thing about,why ?

regards

Mntiwana, the one you posted is using super smoother try both of them with super smoother and make sure you are using the same price and they should be the same. And the reason they are the same is it is using a 1 period moving average for price, so whatever average you change it to there will be little or no change.

mrtools:
Mntiwana, the one you posted is using super smoother try both of them with super smoother and make sure you are using the same price and they should be the same. And the reason they are the same is it is using a 1 period moving average for price, so whatever average you change it to there will be little or no change.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for correcting me,now they are same,:)...

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_9.png  37 kb

MLADEN, can you add "max bars" option to "averages - mtf"? When you use EA for read indicators, normally you only need read last bar or a few bars. With this options you dont calculate all bars and save a lot of CPU if you have read a lot of pairs ( like correlation dashboards with 28 pairs ). Thanks for advance.

forexblasters:

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4

Thanks for the very quick response!

mrtools:
Not sure, would imagine it is, but don't have the source code.

mrtools, here the 4_1 version if you want to verify. thanks.

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_1.ex4

mntiwana:

TRADERSM,

it is working with me,changed some colors too......any way interesting and pretty indi.

regards

forex_sweepmod.mq4

hi mntiwana,

are you able to modify this indi and avoid the print of buy/sell/exit on the chart? thanks.

Reason: