Elite indicators :) - page 965

timmyhanke:
Can averages be added to this indicator? And how does the indicator alert , does it alert on overbought and oversold lines or crossover ? iam still changing the parameters on this one and havnt tested it yet , so if it alert on ob and os can you change it to alert on rsi and t3 crossover? .

Here is a version that uses those 20 types of averages instead of T3 : step_rsi_averages_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

PS: alerts are on a cross of the 2 values, not on ob and os levels, so no change in that

This is T3 velocity burst, added nrp slope coloring and the price options.

mladen:
Here is a version that uses those 20 types of averages instead of T3 : step_rsi_averages_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

PS: alerts are on a cross of the 2 values, not on ob and os levels, so no change in that

Hello,

can we have this one with arrows on chart - with adjustable upper+lower gap, please?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Hello,

can we have this one with arrows on chart - with adjustable upper+lower gap, please?

Thanks in advance

derfel

Derfel, added the arrows with adjustable gaps.

mrtools:
Derfel, added the arrows with adjustable gaps.

Big thanks, mrtools,

eager to see it work with open market on monday.

Thanks

derfel

Hello everyone, I'm a little old but quiet participant of this forum just recently bought advanced elite subscription, but I'm wondering which do you think veteran and non veteran members, is a most have indicator from the elite or advanced elite sections?

Just to recapitulate, due to the vast amount of developments already undertaken, which are very overwhelming to me at least.

Thank you for your opinions.

jeywhistle:
Hello everyone, I'm a little old but quiet participant of this forum just recently bought advanced elite subscription, but I'm wondering which do you think veteran and non veteran members, is a most have indicator from the elite or advanced elite sections?

Just to recapitulate, due to the vast amount of developments already undertaken, which are very overwhelming to me at least.

Thank you for your opinions.

jeywhistle

As I told quite a few times there is no such thing as "best indicator" (otherwise the market would not exist)

It all depends on how you trade and what. But just for the sake of making some "first steps" : here is one example of the new step ma :

And an example of phase accumulation adaptive composite rsi (it is a 15 minutes example, even though it, in my opinion should be used on higher time frames - minimum 1 hour chart - see the lower example)

As you can see, there are some loses, but the profit to loss ratio is not bad for any of the two examples (I gues my point is that there are no holly grails, as some are trying to convince us, but there are good indicators that are based on a no BS logic)

My personal preference goes to adaptive indicators (which is a "public secret" ) but it really mostly depends on you and your trading style.

PS: as I have explained a couple of time - dynamic zone indicators are adaptive - instead of adapting indicator value they are adapting the levels that are used to identify some market conditions. In the case of pa adaptive composite rsi the adapting is brought to the extreme : the value is adaptive as well as the levels - and it produces interesting results

There are many others that are very interesting to test and can be used with relative confidence (as much as we can be confident in any indicator), but I hope that this can help you. And never forget : indicators are indicators. Without the rest (MM, trading rules, ...) they can not and never should be treated as a trading system

Files:
exmple_1.gif  77 kb
exmple_2.gif  69 kb
exmple_3.gif  66 kb

I just got a email of a new forex system that i get quite often , there is someone that sell new indicators constantly and make a new website that is exactly the same but with a new indicator 2 times/ week and charges 147 $ for it.

This time hes trying to sell the dolly trading system that is free on forex tsd if im not wrong.

Pips Winner | Never seen before Zenden forex makes over $1,530 a day!Pips Winner

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, could you make an OnChart version of this indicator please? Thanks

MrTools/Mladen, could you please make an onchart version of this indicator? A request in June may have gone unnoticed!

Also, could we have alerts and arrows on colour change for the subwindow indicator?

Jozy:
MrTools/Mladen, could you please make an onchart version of this indicator? A request in June may have gone unnoticed! Also, could we have alerts and arrows on colour change for the subwindow indicator?

Here is the on-chart version (color changes are according to original values, not the slope of the on chart values) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart.mq4

Reason: