Could you make constant profit with your FOREX portfolio?

Dear all FOREX traders,

I am making this topic in the exclusive section after considering that all of you have at least one year experience in forex trading ,

Hope newdigitalagree with me for putting this topic here.

A bunch of newbie or inexperience traders are trying too hard to find the PERFECT indicator which can give them the certain way to be right on direction and making constant profit with that. It also goes with me when developing DOLLY system

Dolly - Forex-TSD

So far, I tried most EA and trading system, and NONE of them can answer my question, means NONE of them can make certain profit in long term.

I guess the problem is NOT which EA / trading system is the best, but how do you trade your portfolio and manage your profit against your risk.

There's no mistake with EA or trading system, I realize the most important point is yourself to manage your position.

You can use any EA or Trading system you want, but at the end, you must get more profit than your loss to be survive in forex market.

I realize it after I got loss in Forex, and switching to OPTION trading for years, now I come back with a new mindset and to repair my portfolio in forex

Maybe I am wrong with this, that's why I want your opinion about this thought Guess I will got some important point with this discussion.

guess no one's here...

"Risk Management"

Hi, Ancoll,

i totally agree with your topic trading is totally all about Risk and money management if you have best of the strategy and your risk management is not good then this strategy can hardly help you to make money or to save your own portfolio.

sometime everything look perfect on chart like patterns and confirmations but as soon as you enter trade it goes against you by leaving a puzzle in front of your eyes then you will go in history to find what actually wrong happened and you will find a pattern there to your answer that prices went against you because of that but the answer is just to satisfy yourself not to your trading,, see similar patterns keep forming but they will never act in same way. here you have to have a strong risk management back up that how you can save yourself from this giant market.

practice makes the man perfect. trading is an art not science.

Regards.

Shaik Mohammed.

Reason: