Elite indicators :) - page 971

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke

Here is a version that does not do that repainting act nor does it do the "flattening" act : step_stochastic_-_averages_2.mq4

It is using a sort of automatic step adjustment (it is using atr for that) so you can try adjust atr period for that. If it would use explicit step (in pips or points), the each and every time frame and each and every symbol would have to be always adjusted when you switch to it and it would limit its usability very much

PS: some explanation of what and why the old version was doing and why it needed to be corrected was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/generalPPS: this is an upgraded version (prices, averages, ...)

I was just going to post that i found a new stepma stochastic indicator and almost found the exact settings. But i will try your indicator to.

Files:
talaate
talaate  

hi Mladen and Mrtools

would you please make histogram tab (in separate windows) version from this indicator:

I would appreciate if you may replace arrows with vertical lines with option of LineOnFirstBar=true/false

Thanks

Talaat E

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
hi Mladen and Mrtools

would you please make histogram tab (in separate windows) version from this indicator:

I would appreciate if you may replace arrows with vertical lines with option of LineOnFirstBar=true/false

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi Talaat E, could you explain more, not exactly sure which conditions you want the histogram to be colored.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, could you explain more, not exactly sure which conditions you want the histogram to be colored.

Ok My friend

As you can see in the attached figure, this indicator changing its color from red to gray to blue depending on the the price action and also according to the confidence level (default is 95%), also Mladen used confidence band shift = 3, For me, I am using all default values except confidence level which I change it according to the trading instrument that I am trading with.

What I need, if it is possible, is histogram tab version in separate window, which is colored red or gray or blue according to the changing in the color of indicator shown in the main window, and also I would appreciate if you replace the arrows with vertical lines on the main windows with the option of LineOnFirstBar=true/false

hope I was clear enough for explanation

Talaat E

Files:
02.jpg 65 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Ok My friend

As you can see in the attached figure, this indicator changing its color from red to gray to blue depending on the the price action and also according to the confidence level (default is 95%), also Mladen used confidence band shift = 3, For me, I am using all default values except confidence level which I change it according to the trading instrument that I am trading with.

What I need, if it is possible, is histogram tab version in separate window, which is colored red or gray or blue according to the changing in the color of indicator shown in the main window, and also I would appreciate if you replace the arrows with vertical lines on the main windows with the option of LineOnFirstBar=true/false

hope I was clear enough for explanation

Talaat E

Talaat E, try out this version. Added the updated averages and the 18 prices with the drop downs too.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mrtools:
Talaat E, try out this version. Added the updated averages and the 18 prices with the drop downs too.

What is the other indicator in the picture , the green and pink that look lika a heiniken ashi ?

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

You are wonderful Mrtools, It is exactly what I need.

Thanks and really appreciate

Talaat E

William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:
What is the other indicator in the picture , the green and pink that look lika a heiniken ashi ?

Timmyhanke, its Labtrend from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426/page17 on a ha smoothed offline chart.

fxdream
fxdream  

Hello mladen,

Please convert this indicator to work with the new build. Thanks.t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_mtf.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
Hello mladen, Please convert this indicator to work with the new build. Thanks.t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_mtf.mq4

fxdream

Here you go : t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_mtf_nmc.mq4