Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 680

I'm sure there must be one somewhere but haven't found it - a simple dashboard that sits in the top right hand corner just showing whether price is above/below a user defined EMA on all time frames.

mladen:
Actually none of the two Here is the explanation :

LOL

Then may I ask you which is your preferred one (if any)?

chrisstoff:
LOL Then may I ask you which is your preferred one (if any)?

If we are talking about rsi indicators then probably my favorite is a phase accumulation adaptive composite rsi (not because I invented it but because it behaves more logical than most of the rsi variations around and is highly adjustable in a very simple way). It is not a holly grail either, but once you get to learn what does it do, it is more useful then some others (at least that is my opinion)

Files:
pa_rsi.gif  55 kb

Also updated this version of hull heiken asji (with alerts and multi time frame) indicator : heiken_ashi_hull_alerts_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : Multi Timeframe Indicators

This was asked for in alerts section, its done a little differently than the other versions with something like dots,arrows, and on chart histograms when you show their mtf values if you are on 1 hour chart and want to see 4 hour indicator values you will usually see 4 one hour candles on Heiken Ashi for example.

So to eliminate this Mladen created a displacement which you can either use the first mtf candle or the last mtf candle going from left to right.Long story short this Heiken Hull is using this displacement.In the picture below the aqua and pink are regular hourly Ha Hull, the dodger blue and orange are 4 hour Ha Hull.Attaching both version to compare.The one with the +mtf is displaced version.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Second version updated and posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

mladen:
If we are talking about rsi indicators then probably my favorite is a phase accumulation adaptive composite rsi (not because I invented it but because it behaves more logical than most of the rsi variations around and is highly adjustable in a very simple way). It is not a holly grail either, but once you get to learn what does it do, it is more useful then some others (at least that is my opinion)

any chance we can get a hand on this one, or its a elite section exclusively?

best regards,

tito

tito_xs:
any chance we can get a hand on this one, or its a elite section exclusively?

best regards,

tito

tito

That one was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ohh, many thanks mladen you're the best

mladen:

Oh yes, it seems to be an excellent one

Does it work on build 600+ as well?

chrisstoff:
Oh yes, it seems to be an excellent one Does it work on build 600+ as well?

chrisstoff

Yes, no changes needed (it needs the dynamic zones dll too - from the first post of that thread)

Files:
dz_pa.gif  64 kb
Reason: