Elite indicators :) - page 844

Advanced RSX (the version that allows different "depths of calculation) : advanced_rsx.ex4

PS: depth 3 is what is a classical (regular) rsx. All the other depths are deviating from the original rsx and they can be called a new kind of rsx. Depth is limited to maximum 10 (for practical reasons only)

Files:

This is the advanced RSX version that uses floating zero lines for signals : advanced_rsx_2.ex4

Files:

Why the .ex4, not MQ4?

thorcmt:
Why the .ex4, not MQ4?

thorcmt

Quite frankly : I got sick of seeing my code renamed, butchered and sold, so I decided that some of the code will not be posted as source. It is a fully functional indicator though with only one limitation : it can not be renamed. No other limitation exists for it

mrtools:
Added the slope coloring of the triangular centered Ma to the TriangularMA centered abands also added an option to use the arrows or not.

Now, I can say thanks Mrtool

Nice week end for all

Talaat E

Hj Mladen

Do we have MTF version of your indicator named:Momentum - directional 2 - alerts & arraows.mq4

or perhaps you may add one

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Hj Mladen

Do we have MTF version of your indicator named:Momentum - directional 2 - alerts & arraows.mq4

or perhaps you may add one

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, made it mtf.

mrtools:
Talaat E, made it mtf.

Thanks Mrtool, may I ask about the indicator in the main windows. is it one type of Heiken Ashi bars ?

talaate:
Thanks Mrtool, may I ask about the indicator in the main windows. is it one type of Heiken Ashi bars ?

It's the ha smoothed offline from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8 with default settings. The lime green and red bars are a regular heiken ashi, what I do on the offline chart is change the bar and candle colors to "none" then use the heiken ashi bars and candles instead.

mrtools:
It's the ha smoothed offline from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8 .

Thanks Mrtool

Reason: