Elite indicators :) - page 666

mladen:
Don't know how it happened (working with this new metatrader and new metaeditor seems to have some rules of its own). Here is a version with those gaps

Sorry to be an absolute annoyance by now Mladen, but it is still not the indicator with your changes.

ValeoFX:
Sorry to be an absolute annoyance by now Mladen, but it is still not the indicator with your changes.

This is becoming ridiculous : I make changes in the code and then they are lost somewhere. And now this bloody thing will not work in build 604. Must see what the hell is going on

Here is a version with gaps. It does not work with new builds of metatrader 4 - I have no idea why does it not work with build 604 - no error messages, no compile errors, nothing. Simply : new metatrader 4. It works with build 509

mladen:
This is becoming ridiculous : I make changes in the code and then they are lost somewhere. And now this bloody thing will not work in build 604. Must see what the hell is going on

Sorry for all the agro, Mladen. Best is to just leave it for now.

Thanks for trying anyway.

mladen:
Here is a version with gaps. It does not work with new builds of metatrader 4 - I have no idea why does it not work with build 604 - no error messages, no compile errors, nothing. Simply : new metatrader 4. It works with build 509

Will try it out - I still run 509.

Thanks a stack.

ValeoFX:
Will try it out - I still run 509. Thanks a stack.

ValeoFX

Found what was the problem : in new metatrader if you use ZigZagDepth in that indicator less than 4 it goes crazy. Here is a version that works on a new metatrader too

Averages indicator made compatible with new build of metatrader 4. Averages types :

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Interpolation in multi time frame mode can be linear or quadratic

Mrtools

this old BB has string label failures in the new MT4, I tried changing and adding but to no avail. Could you take a look at it??

If its a problem , all I'm looking for is a totally adjustable MTF Bollinger band indicator.

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mrtools

this old BB has string label failures in the new MT4, I tried changing and adding but to no avail. Could you take a look at it??

If its a problem , all I'm looking for is a totally adjustable MTF Bollinger band indicator.

Thanks

Ray

Ray this version should work on the new MT4.

mladen:
Ray Did you try that kind of a back-test with renko mean live chart (one posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page12 ) ? Renko mean allows generating of a 5 minute offline data (unlike the renko live chart) so it could be a possible solution to test if the back test will work using the data generated by renko mean (and if the problem is in the old format of offline data generated by that script

Mladen

apparently build 604 was the undoing of renko backtesting. None of the scripts, indicators or EAs can even produce a 5M offline chart. Any ideas??

thanks

Ray

Reason: