Elite indicators :) - page 583

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen

In post#6022 I asked San to give the #DTosc-Bars the same treatment as the Gann-Hi/Lo-Bars by giving it independent settings for body and wicks simply because I did not want to bother you with something so trivial. It seems however that he has gone on leave or something and therefore I am asking you to try and fit my request into your busy schedule please.

I am not attaching it again, but would you be kind enough and take it from post#6022 for this purpose please?

Thanking you most sincerely.

ValeoFX

Would you mind explaining that a bit more?

DTOSC is an indicator in a separate window. Does that bean that you would like some kind of a "candles" version on a main chart of that indicator?

Hello Mladen,

The indicator I posted in #6022, is the candle version of it. Made by you on or around the 13th of June 2012.

And brilliantly accurate. In fact I find it "quicker" than the oscillator for some strange reason only you would be able to tell me.

Thanks for modifying it for me.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

The indicator I posted in #6022, is the candle version of it. Made by you on or around the 13th of June 2012.

And brilliantly accurate. In fact I find it "quicker" than the oscillator for some strange reason only you would be able to tell me.

Thanks for modifying it for me.

ValeoFX

The one from post 6022 (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) looks like this on my chart :

Files:
dtosc.gif  36 kb

Mladen re above

Mladen I attach both the screen-print and the indicator again for your kind perusal.

Thanks,

Whilst we are at it...

Mladen, I withdrew a request for labels at the end of MurreyMath-levels some time back, but I take the liberty to ask you again if you wouldn't mind doing it for me on the attached indicator, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

mladen,

You were extraordinarily kind and very patient to create these 2 indicators add ons for me in (post #5950 on page 595) and (post #5777 on page 578).

Previously done by you: Convergence-Divergence for this indi: AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.02.mq4 (25.2 KB)

The default setting for this indi shows a lime green line in color #2 and an orange line in color #3.The default setting for this dots in this indi shows a medium seagreen dot in color #0 and a red dot in color #1.

The purpose was to insert a series of colored dots to indicate if the space between the 2 lines is diverging (= distance between the 2 lines is getting bigger), or converging (= distance between the 2 lines is getting smaller), or the same size from prior 1 bar ago on a bar by bar basis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously done by you: Ultimate line direction for this indi: AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf + dots.mq4 (25.1 KB)

The default setting for this indi shows a lime green line in color #0 and a red line in color #1.The default setting for the dots for this indi shows a lime green dot in color #4 and a red color in color #5.

The purpose was to detect which line was steeper than the other on a bar by bar basis. To refresh both of our memories:"

I assume that steepness can be determined by looking at the amount of pip movement up from 1 price bar ago to the current price bar on the lime green line and then comparing that amount to the same for the red line.

Whichever line had greater movement in that one price bar on that one time frame is the steeper of those 2 lines at that time.

* If the lime green line is steeper than the red line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the dot is determined by the lime green line. This means that if the lime green line is going up, then the dot is green and if the lime green line is going down, then the dot is red.

* If the red line is steeper than the lime green line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the dot is determined by the red line, and goes in the opposite direction of the red line direction. This means that if the red line is going up, then the dot is red and if the red line is going down, then the dot is lime green.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Proposed New hybrid indi contains 1 set of dots that shows the interaction of BOTH of the 2 prior indicators together in 1set of dots. It combines (the steepness or ultimate line direction of the 2 lines) and also (the convergence-divergence of the 2 lines) together in 1 set of dots.

Obviously I do not want to show the old individual dots that you were so kind to previously create for me in the past as outlined above.

Rules for the Proposed New Hybrid AsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf with dots Indicator:

If the lime green line is steeper than the red line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the NEW dot is determined by the lime green line, and goes in the same direction of the lime green line direction.

1. And if the lime green line is going up and the 2 lines are diverging, then the NEW dot is lime green.

2. And if the lime green line is going up and the 2 lines are converging, then the NEW dot is green.

3. And if the lime green line is going down and the 2 lines are diverging, then the NEW dot is red.

4. And if the lime green line is going down and the 2 lines are converging, then the NEW dot is dark red.

If the red line is steeper than the lime green line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the NEW dot is determined by the red line, and goes in the opposite direction of the red line direction.

5. And if the red line is going up and the 2 lines are diverging, then the NEW dot is red

6. And if the red line is going up and the 2 lines are converging, then the NEW dot is dark red

7. And if the red line is going down and the 2 lines are diverging, then the NEW dot is lime green.

8. And if the red line is going down and the 2 lines are converging, then the NEW dot is green.

I sincerely hope this is a clear and concise explanation of what I am looking for and thank you once again for all of your consideration.

Thank you so much for your continued support and help to make trading my future reality.

traderdp

David

Mladen,

Humblest apologies for the confusion on my behalf.

Equally humbled by your kindness in fixing the Bars indicator for me.

Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

mladen,

I have condensed my prior request from yesterday to be more concise and to the point.

You were extraordinarily kind and very patient to create these 2 indicators add ons for me: (AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf + dots.mq4 25.1 KB in post #5950 on page 595) and (AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.02.mq4 in post #5777 on page 578).

I would like to create a New hybrid indicator that contains 1 set of New dots that shows the interaction of BOTH of these 2 prior indicator add ons together in the 1 New set of dots. It combines (the steepness or ultimate line direction of the 2 lines) and also (the convergence-divergence of the 2 lines) together in 1 set of New dots.

Obviously I do not want to show the old individual dots that you were so kind to previously create for me in the past as outlined above.

Rules for the Proposed New Hybrid AsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf with dots Indicator:

If the lime green line is steeper than the red line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the New dot is determined by the lime green line, and goes in the same direction of the lime green line direction.

1. And if the lime green line is going up and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is lime green.

2. And if the lime green line is going up and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is green.

3. And if the lime green line is going down and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is red.

4. And if the lime green line is going down and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is dark red.

If the red line is steeper than the lime green line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the New dot is determined by the red line, and goes in the opposite direction of the red line direction.

5. And if the red line is going up and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is red

6. And if the red line is going up and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is dark red

7. And if the red line is going down and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is lime green.

8. And if the red line is going down and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is green.

I sincerely hope this is a clear and concise explanation of what I am looking for and thank you once again for all of your consideration.

Thank you once again for all of your abundant help and patience throughout the past in assisting me to make trading my future reality.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I have condensed my prior request from yesterday to be more concise and to the point.

You were extraordinarily kind and very patient to create these 2 indicators add ons for me: (AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf + dots.mq4 25.1 KB in post #5950 on page 595) and (AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.02.mq4 in post #5777 on page 578).

I would like to create a New hybrid indicator that contains 1 set of New dots that shows the interaction of BOTH of these 2 prior indicator add ons together in the 1 New set of dots. It combines (the steepness or ultimate line direction of the 2 lines) and also (the convergence-divergence of the 2 lines) together in 1 set of New dots.

If the lime green line is steeper than the red line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the New dot is determined by the lime green line, and goes in the same direction of the lime green line direction.

1. And if the lime green line is going up and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is lime green.

2. And if the lime green line is going up and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is green.

3. And if the lime green line is going down and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is red.

4. And if the lime green line is going down and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is dark red.

If the red line is steeper than the lime green line, regardless of which direction either is going, then the New dot is determined by the red line, and goes in the opposite direction of the red line direction.

5. And if the red line is going up and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is red

6. And if the red line is going up and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is dark red

7. And if the red line is going down and the 2 lines are diverging, then the New dot is lime green.

8. And if the red line is going down and the 2 lines are converging, then the New dot is green.

Thank you once again for all of your abundant help and patience throughout the past in assisting me to make trading my future reality.

traderdp

David

David

Do you mean adding a new set of "dots"? because if yes, that will not be possible if we want to keep all the possibilities that the indicator has now. We are already using 8 buffers internally in the indicator (and that is the limit that metatrader 4 can not surpass)

mladen,

As I thought I mentioned in my post, but I'm very sorry if I didn't, this 1 New set of dots is instead of both of the older 2 sets of dots that you previously made for me. Therefore both of the older 2 sets of dots are NOT needed in in this New hybrid dot indicator.

Thank you so much for all your efforts.

traderdp

David

Reason: