Elite indicators :) - page 579

traderdp:
mrtools,

That sounds like it certainly would be worth the effort. Thanks so much. I'll wait for it.

traderdp

David

David, this would be the 4 tf abs dots version.

mrtools:

mrtools,

Perfect!!! Thank you so much for all your efforts. Works exactly as I had hoped.

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

thank you!

one question - i assume the range period is the n used for averaging the chosen timeframe range - e.g., i go with h1 chart, i choose 1440 for range timeframe and n=100 for range period; then an average of 100 days is used in calculation... or a 1440 tf average for 100 h1 bars?

mladen:
Scrat

Try this one out

It works as you described it. Here is how it lood when current time frame range is applied to donchian channel highs and lows the way you described it. To get it set the UseRangeForBands parameter to true

Scrat:
thank you! one question - i assume the range period is the n used for averaging the chosen timeframe range - e.g., i go with h1 chart, i choose 1440 for range timeframe and n=100 for range period; then an average of 100 days is used in calculation... or a 1440 tf average for 100 h1 bars?

Scrat

In the example you described, average of of 100 days will be used

okay, got it.

it works very nice and i hope others will find it as useful as i do. thanks again!

mladen:
Scrat In the example you described, average of of 100 days will be used

Good morning Mladen,

Please ignore my request for labels at the end of the MurreyMath levels on previous page.

Successful week to you.

mrtools:

mrtools,

Thanks so much, this indi is great. Would it be possible to create a 3 time frame version of the same indi also, since on some pairs I only use 3 time frames and I didn't know how to shut off the 4th time frame on your indi.

Thanks so much for all the help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

Thanks so much, this indi is great. Would it be possible to create a 3 time frame version of the same indi also, since on some pairs I only use 3 time frames and I didn't know how to shut off the 4th time frame on your indi.

Thanks so much for all the help.

traderdp

David

David when placing it on your chart you can change::::

extern string TimeFrame1 = "Current time frame";

extern string TimeFrame2 = "next1";

extern string TimeFrame3 = "next2";

extern string TimeFrame4 = "next3";

to::

extern string TimeFrame4 = "next2";

then you will still have 4 lines but the 3rd will be repeated on the 4th. So for example if you want 5,15,30 minute time frames put it on 5 minute chart and using the example above you will have 5,15,30,30 minute time frames shown.

mrtools:
David when placing it on your chart you can change::::

extern string TimeFrame4 = "next3";

to::

extern string TimeFrame4 = "next2";

then you will still have 4 lines but the 3rd will be repeated on the 4th. So for example if you want 5,15,30 minute time frames put it on 5 minute chart and using the example above you will have 5,15,30,30 minute time frames shown.

mrtools,

thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate it.

I didn't realize it was so easy to resolve.

traderdp

David

Zigzag with averages rsi summed

HELLO MR TOOLS,

Attached is a zigzag with parabolic sar in which the zigzag high and low signals are filtered by the sar.

Can you kindly create something similar using the AVERAGES RSI SUMMED instead of the SAR.

Secondly, I prefer the DOT design of this 3 Semafor instead of the swing lines in regular zigzag, as such i would appreciate if you could use the 3 SEMAFOR with the AVERAGES RSI SUMMED.

MANY MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reason: