Requests & Ideas - page 172

Michael

Yes. The dotted line is a regular SSA normalized for the current bar. It is placed there in order to have a comparison between the end-pointed that does not repaint and the "regular" SSA normalized (you will notice that they are always the same at the first (current) bar and as you go back to the past the difference is more and more obvious due to the non-repainting nature of the end-pointed values). If you wish to hide the "regular" SSA normalized, set the color of it (the first color) to none

michaelB:
regarding the SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced mtf indicator--

it seems the major red/blue line does not repaint/recalculate.

However, the dashed yellow line moves over time. Is this to be expected?

just signed up for Advanced Elite forum and can't get this indicator on MT4

mladen:
davidoh

Here you go Multi time frame and divergences added to it

Hi Mladen,

thanks so much for the brilliant indicators but I can't get the indi on my MT4. do I need any libraries dlls etc to get it to work. thanks so much for all your help. traderdp

Make alert?

Hi Mladen..

Can you please make a alert to this indicator?, I need it to alert when i crosses 23.6 and -23.6 levels, it should give a possible buy signal when it crosses up on 23.6 and give a exit alert when it crosses down again. It should do the opposite

on the down levels.

Thanks in advance.

Halvard

stochhistogram.mq4

Files:

traderdp

That indicator needs dynamic zones dll from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general in order to work

traderdp:
Hi Mladen, thanks so much for the brilliant indicators but I can't get the indi on my MT4. do I need any libraries dlls etc to get it to work. thanks so much for all your help. traderdp

Halvard

That is a regular stochastic just shifted by 50 down

Here is one very similar version that already has alerts in it : 4chistogramalert.mq4

halvardu:
Hi Mladen..

Can you please make a alert to this indicator?, I need it to alert when i crosses 23.6 and -23.6 levels, it should give a possible buy signal when it crosses up on 23.6 and give a exit alert when it crosses down again. It should do the opposite

on the down levels.

Thanks in advance.

Halvard

stochhistogram.mq4

mladen:
Halvard

That is a regular stochastic just shifted by 50 down

Here is one very similar version that already has alerts in it : 4chistogramalert.mq4

Thanks alot Mladen!

Regards

Halvard

your recent reply to my question

mladen:
traderdp That indicator needs dynamic zones dll from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general in order to work

mladen,

thank you very much for all your help to everyone in the forum and your response solved the problem. I really appreciate all your effort. thanks again.

traderdp

Hello mladen

these indis are for 4decimals.

I need these 2 indis to have 5 decimals(means 1.xxxxx).

thanks in advance.

Files:

Linear regression

hello,

there is an indicator called "linear regression 2" in the elite section.

based on this indicator i made one that is attached.

the difference in this two indicators is, that in mine, you could define a zig zag length and a zigzagShift parameter.

also the projection length will then automatically be set from the first zig zag value to the current bar.

as i much more like the calculations of the forex-tsd linear regression 2 indicator, my question is now if this indicator could be modified to match the zigzag functionality i have in my indicator.

thank you and best regards,

mike

fxu_-_ld_lrc.mq4

Files:

mladen,

Any update on the following post?

thanks,

jim

94315jim:
mladen,

Could you create currency strength indicator based on the following attachment?

thanks,

jim

fs_iboxxfx_tw_a4.pdf
Reason: