Make It No Repaint Please! - page 37

mladen:
As secret code told already : what you are describing a a 100% normal way how any indicator in the world should work if it is not using open price only (in which case the price does not changes during the duration of the currently opened bar) : if the price of the currently opened bar used for calculation changes, the value of the indicator must change too. Otherwise that would be a repainting

thanks mr mladen you tell me this indicator no repaint but problem i have example : some times when bar close and ( rsx14 line ) green color... the second bar open red color and close bar who color green move to color red here my problem i want my friend when bar close dont change never can you do that many thanks to you

amgroup:
thanks mr mladen you tell me this indicator no repaint but problem i have example : some times when bar close and ( rsx14 line ) green color... the second bar open red color and close bar who color green move to color red here my problem i want my friend when bar close dont change never can you do that many thanks to you

Do not confuse multi time frame way of working with repaintimg

When in multi time frame mode all the bars belonging to the higher time frame must be updated or else it would be a repainting

And I will repeat again : that indicator does not repaint

mladen:
Do not confuse multi time frame way of working with repaintimg

When in multi time frame mode all the bars belonging to the higher time frame must be updated or else it would be a repainting

And I will repeat again : that indicator does not repaint

ok my friends how i can not confuse multi time frame in this indicator can you show me that or plz can you attach this indicator with not confuse multi time frame??...... do you mean use this indicator who i attach it in my post that ?..... if you mean that is this indicator who attach to you no repaint like as asx mtf ??

Files:
rsx_nrp.mq4  5 kb

amgroup:
ok my friends how i can not confuse multi time frame in this indicator can you show me that or plz can you attach this indicator with not confuse multi time frame??...... do you mean use this indicator who i attach it in my post that ?..... if you mean that is this indicator who attach to you no repaint like as asx mtf ??

Amgroup, that indicator doesn't repaint either, and for the other indicator if you leave extern string TimeFrame = "Current time frame"; as it is, you will not be using mtf in that indicator.

mr mladen how i can not confuse multi time frame in this indicator can you show me that or plz can you attach this indicator with not confuse multi time frame??...... do you mean use this indicator who i attach it in my post that ?..... if you mean that is this indicator who attach to you no repaint like as asx mtf ??

Files:
rsx_nrp.mq4  5 kb

amgroup:
mr mladen how i can not confuse multi time frame in this indicator can you show me that or plz can you attach this indicator with not confuse multi time frame??...... do you mean use this indicator who i attach it in my post that ?..... if you mean that is this indicator who attach to you no repaint like as asx mtf ??

Since this is becoming ridiculous, please show us proofs that those exact indicators are repainting

And I will repeat once again : that version does not repaint either.

PS: as far as I am concerned, this subject is concluded. All the best

mladen:
Since this is becoming ridiculous, please show us proofs that those exact indicators are repainting

And I will repeat once again : that version does not repaint either.

PS: as far as I am concerned, this subject is concluded. All the best

sir how i can not confuse multi time frame in this indicator???

amgroup:
sir how i can not confuse multi time frame in this indicator???

Read the post : show the proof of repainting. Period

mladen:
Read the post : show the proof of repainting. Period

why you angry from me my brother i ask you some times when bar close and ( rsx14 line ) green color... the second bar open red color and close bar who color green move to color red here my problem i want my friend when bar close dont change never??

and you answer me Do not confuse multi time frame way of working with repaintimg....

now i know this indicator rsx npr mtf i want from you this indicator not confuse multi time frame or show to me how i can do that ?

amgroup:
why you angry from me my brother i ask you some times when bar close and ( rsx14 line ) green color... the second bar open red color and close bar who color green move to color red here my problem i want my friend when bar close dont change never??

and you answer me Do not confuse multi time frame way of working with repaintimg....

now i know this indicator rsx npr mtf i want from you this indicator not confuse multi time frame or show to me how i can do that ?

You might find it amusing, but it is not

First you posted this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page24 (a multi time frame version)

After that, when I answered to you should not to confuse multi time frame mode with a regular mode, you posted this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page25

Now, for the last time : show the proof that any of those indicators is repainting (not your fairy tale, but a proof). If you do not have it, then keep your "why you angry from me my brother" things for yourself - trolling is a cause for banning on any forum

Reason: