4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 65

mladen:
ezrdy trd

Set the SuperTrend_AutoTF to false and then compare them. They are exactly the same for the same time frame with same parameters (see the lowest from the 4 time frame version and the values of "xsupertrend")

PS: If you are comparing with the SuperTrend_AutoTF set to true, xsupertrend indicator has a bug : when the current time frame is 15 minutes it shows 1 hour as the next time frame not 30 minutes[/QUOT

oke mladen...so at 4 tf bars we cant set autoTF mladen? because what I see, strength better if use auto tf..btw please change supertrend nrp mtf3 nmc to 4tf bars...tq

If you open the parameters of the 4 time frame indicator you shall see that TimeFrame2 is set to "next1" which means the first higher time frame, TimeFrame3 is set to "next2" which means the second higher time frame and TimeFrame3 is set to "next3" which means the third higher time frame.

It already does that by default - you do not have to have fixed time frames

hi dear malden and mr tools

there is a " 4 time frame adx nmc " indicator on page 38 post #379 that changes color when adx cross a level .

would you please change it so that shows +di line level cross ?

thanks a lot in advance.

amiralias:
hi dear malden and mr tools

there is a " 4 time frame adx nmc " indicator on page 38 post #379 that changes color when adx cross a level .

would you please change it so that shows +di line level cross ?

thanks a lot in advance.

amiralias

Set the adx level to 0 and it will work exclusively based on +di to -di crosses

mladen:
amiralias Set the adx level to 0 and it will work exclusively based on +di to -di crosses

hi dear mladen

thanks for reply

there is some indicators (specially your indicators) for +di and _di crosses.

but i need an indicator for +di cross a level ( for example change color when +di crosses level 40 )

would you please make an indi for + or - di level crosses ?

thanks a lot again .

amiralias:
hi dear mladen

thanks for reply

there is some indicators (specially your indicators) for +di and _di crosses.

but i need an indicator for +di cross a level ( for example change color when +di crosses level 40 )

would you please make an indi for + or - di level crosses ?

thanks a lot again .

amiralias

Please, just set the adx level to 0 and compare it to +di -di crosses

Hi

if can creat a 4TFTDI indi

thx a lot

mladen:
amiralias Please, just set the adx level to 0 and compare it to +di -di crosses

dear mladen

i did it

when i set the level to 0 , the indicator changes color when +di crosses - di .

an alaram or color changing when only one of them crosses a level ( for example +di crosses level 50 ) is what i need .

thanks for your time and effort .

dear mladen

i am still witting for your attention .

thanks

amiralias:
dear mladen

i am still witting for your attention .

thanks

amiralias

I have explained it to you already : set the adx level to 0. In that case indicator will show 4 time frame +di to -di crosses. Please read my previous posts regarding that issue

PS: 4 time frame indicator does not alert when a single cross happens. They alert when 3 or 4 crosses align. Otherwise simply use a simple adx cross indicator with alerts and attach as much instances on the same chart. No need to use 4 time frame version for that

all the best

mladen:
amiralias

I have explained it to you already : set the adx level to 0. In that case indicator will show 4 time frame +di to -di crosses. Please read my previous posts regarding that issue

PS: 4 time frame indicator does not alert when a single cross happens. They alert when 3 or 4 crosses align. Otherwise simply use a simple adx cross indicator with alerts and attach as much instances on the same chart. No need to use 4 time frame version for that

all the best

dear mladen sorry to bother you again

i need an indicator (4tf or mtf or simple ) to make an alarm ( sound , pop up or color changing or ...) when +di line of adx crosses a level .

for example when +di crosses 40 .

existing indicators make an alarm when adx line crosses a level . i couldnt find any one for +di cross.

if you could replace adx with +di in coding , its just what i need .

thanks a lot again .

Reason: