I don't need help losing my money....

Recently I have noticed on at least four times, FXDD has closed an order one or two pips away from the stoploss, where the stoploss should not have triggered. For example, my stoploss on a sell was 1.2626 but FXDD closed on a bar where the high was 1.2624. Demo acct only, but I'm having doubts now as whether I should put real money with them....

How do I get the section of the chart showing my complaint uploaded so you all can see it?

DollarShort:
Recently I have noticed on at least four times, FXDD has closed an order one or two pips away from the stoploss, where the stoploss should not have triggered. For example, my stoploss on a sell was 1.2626 but FXDD closed on a bar where the high was 1.2624. Demo acct only, but I'm having doubts now as whether I should put real money with them.... How do I get the section of the chart showing my complaint uploaded so you all can see it?

Do you realize that you cover your short (meaning you are buying back your position) at the Ask price? The charts are showing the Bid prices. If you are dealing with EURUSD, the spread is 2 pips. Thus the Ask = Bid + 2 pips. Hence, when the chart shows 1.2624, the Ask is 1.2626 and that means your stop has been hit.

Aha! Now that you've pointed that out, it is obvious! Thanks Maji.

DS

You are welcome.

Reason: