Indicators with alerts/signal - page 907

salwa12:
I can't instructed the sorry zip

Let me guess : where they "educated" it they can not change it.

Line 2 of the source :

"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler LITE V4.0.406.1f [-]"

So it is a decompiled (stolen - "educated") code. If you can post the original source code I am sure that someone will be able to help you. Otherwise, with decompiled code, chances that someone will do the changes are slim

Sorry mladen I don't have this file that I download on a forum but thanks for trying to help me

mladen:
clon_tron Yes. And how would the inversion help in that?

Anyway can you please make it. Wanna test it.

hi, can you add alert notification when the indicator crosses the 0 line, only first time?

thks

stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

clon_tron:
Anyway can you please make it. Wanna test it.

If by inverting you mean inverting the values of that average like line, it is not possible (or to put it otherwise - it is possible, but then all the values are going to be negative and are not going to be displayed on the chart)

mladen:
If by inverting you mean inverting the values of that average like line, it is not possible (or to put it otherwise - it is possible, but then all the values are going to be negative and are not going to be displayed on the chart)

I mean mirror of the indicator

Does anyone know if bar close indicator exist that show the currency or option its placed on in the alert window when the alert goes of ?

The one i use only states bar close and minutes its set to not what chart its set at making it a headache to find right chart.

Thanks in advance.

Dizzy bar:
Does anyone know if bar close indicator exist that show the currency or option its placed on in the alert window when the alert goes of ?

The one i use only states bar close and minutes its set to not what chart its set at making it a headache to find right chart.

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you post the one you are using, in case that it can be altered as you need it?

Hi,

Can help to check the Alert and Push Notification for the attached indicator? It is not working when it changed color.

Thank you very much.

Files:

alvinkon:
Hi,

Can help to check the Alert and Push Notification for the attached indicator? It is not working when it changed color.

Thank you very much.

As far as I see from the code, you have to have both ColorMode and SoundMode set to 1 in order to get those alerts (sound and notifications)

Reason: