Elite indicators :) - page 460

I am trying to normalize an indicator by igorad and turn it into a histogram with a zero mean. Can someone help me to accomplish this?

This is the indicator:

Files:

Zero mean standardized non linear kalman ...

elitecamper

First this : it is a zero mean of that indicator. It is done using the following formula :

And the result of applying that kind of standardization to it looks like this :

PS: as usual, zero mean depends mostly on the period used for standardization. Upper is with period 10 used and this one (as another example) is period 50

As of normalization : we can apply normalization to a raw value of the indicator or to this standardized value, but I think that it would be too much (normalizing a standardized value of the indicator). Let me know what you think

elitecamper:
I am trying to normalize an indicator by igorad and turn it into a histogram with a zero mean. Can someone help me to accomplish this? This is the indicator:
Files:

Dear Mladen

Mladen,*

Sorry of requesting this again, but would you mind having a coloured version of*Zero mean standardized non linear kalman.I think it is more useful.

Thanks in advance dear

Regards,

Khaliddxd

Hello Mladen thank you very much for your help. I have inspected the standardized Kalman you posted, but I will have to say that I would like to try a normalized version of the raw value of the indicator without a moving average.

I will tell you why I am trying to do this. Once it is normalized you end up with a pliable digital filter, that can imitate an stlm2 or an ftlm or anything. That may sound a little crazy but I have done it before, it just that I haven't programmed mql4 in a couple years, but I am taking a programming class this semester.

Thanks, Mladen.

Hello Khaliddxd,

Yes that is what I am trying to do but I wanted to get it normalized first. So that it looks like an stlm2.

Will do it the following way then : zero mean and normalization as options, that way we can get 3 different variations covered by zero mean and normalization. I think it will be the best for exploring it that way.

elitecamper:
Hello Mladen thank you very much for your help. I have inspected the standardized Kalman you posted, but I will have to say that I would like to try a normalized version of the raw value of the indicator without a moving average.

I will tell you why I am trying to do this. Once it is normalized you end up with a pliable digital filter, that can imitate an stlm2 or an ftlm or anything. That may sound a little crazy but I have done it before, it just that I haven't programmed mql4 in a couple years, but I am taking a programming class this semester.

Thanks, Mladen.

Dear Mladen, elitecamper

Wish you the best towards achieving the required results.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Khalid

elitecamper:
Hello Khaliddxd, Yes that is what I am trying to do but I wanted to get it normalized first. So that it looks like an stlm2.

Normalized and / or zero mean nonlinear kalman

Guys (elitecamper primarily)

Try this one out, and if it is what you expected, it can be made a histogram (with colors)

It has a min-max normalization and a zero mean calculation. Two parameters determine what are you doing UseZeroMean and UseNormalization. Any combination is possible (even when both are false, in which case you get a nonlinear kalman in a separate window. Here is, as an example, a normalized result (just normalized)

Hello Mladen thank you for your help. It doesn't look exactly like the indicator I am looking for but I have been able to recover some data from my old trading computer. So I am going to go through it to find that indicator. If I find it I will post it here, so we can see and compare. Btw that indicator was my favorite indicator that is why I am trying so hard to obtain it again.

Found it, so it was the lowpass filter not the Kalman filter.

Files:

Dear Mladen

I am still interested in having a histogram version of Normalized and / or zero mean nonlinear kalman if don't mind

Thank you in advance dear.

Kind regards,

Khaliddxd

Reason: